Sunday and Monday night football

wolfie2702

Are they showing any football games at MUTS or anywhere else on the Royal?

Yes they do and it's great watching a football game on the MUTS screen. It's almost like being at the game.

Go Patriots !!!!

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

Hope they don't show the World Series game instead tomorrow nite. My Cowboys are playing!

Unless I'm mistaken, "tomorrow night" (based on your posting time and date) is Saturday - not usually an NFL night. Given that the World Series game is Saturday and the Cowboys game is Sunday, you should be just fine.......

Edited by reedprincess

We are hoping for lots of NFL games Thanksgiving week on the Regal. We could have Sunday night, Monday night, Thanksgiving Day!!!:D

We weren't so lucky on the Grand several years ago at Thanksgiving.. no NFL on MUTS :(... but instead we were shown 20 year old Lionel Richie concerts :eek::confused:

Unless I'm mistaken, "tomorrow night" (based on your posting time and date) is Saturday - not usually an NFL night. Given that the World Series game is Saturday and the Cowboys game is Sunday, you should be just fine.......

I meant to say Sunday nite.

I meant to say Sunday nite. And, there is a World Series game Sunday nite.

When we were on the Royal last year in the Fall, we got too much football. I like watching a game or two, but there was Thursday Night Football, Sunday afternoon and evening football, Monday night football, and some college game on MUTS on Saturday afternoon and then another in the evening. There was more football than movies.

Don

When we were on the Royal last year in the Fall, we got too much football. I like watching a game or two, but there was Thursday Night Football, Sunday afternoon and evening football, Monday night football, and some college game on MUTS on Saturday afternoon and then another in the evening. There was more football than movies.

Sounds great to me:D. However in your defense it is called Movies Under The Stars.

Don't know about the Royal, but on most Princess ships they will show the Football games on MUTS to the dismay of those who want to see movies.

Was really disappointed... Someone mentioned Football and all they showed we was that throwball game for the ADHD generation :D