Just off oasis

If anyone has questions ask away I'd be happy to answer. Will post review with photos soon and I have all cruise compass and teen program if anyone is interested.

I would love the teen programs please!!!

Welcome home.

Could you please explain more about your drink package discount. I am thinking about buying the Select Package which is $46 per day online pre cruise. Do you think I should wait til I get onboard. I have been on two RCCL cruises previously, not sure which card level I am. I have 8 points if that helps.

If anyone has questions ask away I'd be happy to answer. Will post review with photos soon and I have all cruise compass and teen program if anyone is interested.

Were there many activities on the ship in the afternoons?

We are sailing in two weeks and are looking at flights. What do you think is a reasonable departure time out of Miami? Our ship gets in to FLL at 6:15 a.m. but realistically how quickly can you disembark?

Thanks!

If you do self-assist disembarkation, and there are no delays, you can be outside the terminal before 7am.

We are sailing in two weeks and are looking at flights. What do you think is a reasonable departure time out of Miami? Our ship gets in to FLL at 6:15 a.m. but realistically how quickly can you disembark?

Thanks!

Last Saturday when we left Oasis self assists started getting off of the ship at 6:30 AM. We left our cabin at 7:40 and were in a taxi of the way to FLL at 8:15 AM. That will give you a time frame to go by. Of course, things can always go wrong but most of the time they don't.

Edited by Ocean Boy

what is WhatsApp? that has nothing to do with your phone provider?

Nothing to do with the phone provider. It's a messaging app that needs only WiFi to function. Everyone who you want to communicate with needs to download it.