NCL Haven compared to MSC Yacht Club

sverigecruiser

We are planning a cruise next summer. We love NCL but may be interested in MSC Yacht Club. The price difference between the Epic and MSC´s new ship, don't remember the name, MSC Meraviglia is at least $2500.

What's better on NCL? What's better on MSC?

Obviously, price for a start! Can there really be fair comparisons made between 2 products when one costs $2500 more:confused:

Obviously, price for a start! Can there really be fair comparisons made between 2 products when one costs $2500 more:confused:

If NCL is better, maybe it's worth $2500 more.

NCL cost almost $10000 for a week and MSC cost around $7500 with the suite my TA suggested.

We are planning a cruise next summer. We love NCL but may be interested in MSC Yacht Club. The price difference between the Epic and MSC´s new ship, don't remember the name, is at least $2500.

What's better on NCL? What's better on MSC?

There are lots of threads with the same question.

We decided to try something new so we have booked the cruise on MSC Meraviglia July 14.

The main reason why we decided to consider something else than NCL, which we really love, was the high prices on NCLs mediterranean cruises next summer.

Our 12 night cruise on the Breakaway last year costed around $8000. The 7 night cruise on the Epic we started to look at for next summer should cost a little more than $9000. Can we afford that? Yes! Do we want to pay that much for 7 nights? NO!

The MSC cruise we have booked now will cost a little less than $6000.

(I know the prices I mentioned before are very wrong, I calculated the exchange rate more correct now!!!)

We decided to try something new so we have booked the cruise on MSC Meraviglia July 14.

The main reason why we decided to consider something else than NCL, which we really love, was the high prices on NCLs mediterranean cruises next summer.

Our 12 night cruise on the Breakaway last year costed around $8000. The 7 night cruise on the Epic we started to look at for next summer should cost a little more than $9000. Can we afford that? Yes! Do we want to pay that much for 7 nights? NO!

The MSC cruise we have booked now will cost a little less than $6000.

(I know the prices I mentioned before are very wrong, I calculated the exchange rate more correct now!!!)

We are on the Divina next March. We are paying $2100. pp AND have a YC3 !

We cruise the Divina Yacht Club every March for roughly the same price. We prefer the YC2 & YC3 cabins. I like LOTS of room. Having a bit of mobility issues lately so going back to the YC3 because it has a more convenient location.

You can see at that price.....there is NO comparison to the Haven.

I guarantee you will love the yacht Club. If you Youtube it you will be amazed & it is actually even better in person.

We are on the Divina next March. We are paying $2100. pp AND have a YC3 !

We cruise the Divina Yacht Club every March for roughly the same price. We prefer the YC2 & YC3 cabins. I like LOTS of room. Having a bit of mobility issues lately so going back to the YC3 because it has a more convenient location.

You can see at that price.....there is NO comparison to the Haven.

I guarantee you will love the yacht Club. If you Youtube it you will be amazed & it is actually even better in person.

$2100 each for a YC3 sounds like a great deal! We don't really care much about the space, we want the suite for the perks.

I'm sure we will love the Yacht Club.