Library Turnaround Selection

plimsol

"Supposed to" is the operative phrase. I find that many servers have not learned that and clear our plates if we both leave the table, and more so I found that very few guests know that -- more than once we have found people sitting at our table when we return with another course or dessert. It can lead to embarrassing moments. The books seem to always work.

It's also one of the many reasons we avoid the Terrace, but I love Waves.

whatever "system" works for you!!! ;) LuAnn

We have solved the appropriated table problem by never leaving the table at the same time unless we have sweaters or books to hold our place.

That is what we do know if we eat there but I try not to do often :D

We have solved the appropriated table problem by never leaving the table at the same time unless we have sweaters or books to hold our place.

This is exactly one of the reasons we prefer the buffet on Oceania over Celebrity. On Oceania once we've got a table in Terrace it seems we never have to worry about someone else taking it and can get our food at the same time.

As long as I don't see someone saving a table the way I saw on our last Celebrity cruise, WITH A CANE, ON THE TABLE TOP!. Wonder where that's been? Maybe the bathroom floor, then the table top you are going to eat at. I wanted to throw it across the room. You kind of wonder just what some people are thinking.

This is exactly one of the reasons we prefer the buffet on Oceania over Celebrity. On Oceania once we've got a table in Terrace it seems we never have to worry about someone else taking it and can get our food at the same time.

We've only ever cruised Oceania and yes we have lost our table. Hence the need for sweater or book.

Mo