Does anyone know

Caroldoll

I wouldn't hold your breath. It took them quite a while to get as far as they did, and with the unrest in the world and some cruises dropping off the radar already, well, who knows?

But I'd like to see a but further out as well - not sure if we're going to be able to get loose for our January cruise we have booked and would like to be able to plan out a bit more...

Of course, I can't be certain, but I think the question to which Marq answered "yes" is "Does anyone know when the balance of 2018 itineraries will be published?"

It's a joke reminiscent of Professor Irwin Corey. :)

And although I do not have a definitive answer, I checked an old email on the subject from last year for 2017 itineraries, and they were posted online around October 8.

The response from Regent should be interesting. Unless it will be out in October, I doubt if they have a firm date. Based on itinerary changes such as the Amazon cruise in 2018 that have not been firmed up, the schedules will likely be late. IMO, it is better for Regent to wait rather than put it out now only to have to change it and upset their customers.

TC, I actually did get an email back from Regent the same day saying that they had been unable to contact me by phone, which I though was odd since I included my phone number along with my initial email...

Anyhow, it was quarter end and I hadn't had time to call back yet. I'll try and call Monday.

Just got a call back from the Miami mothership; according to them, the balance of 2018 itineraries are due to be released <drumroll please>....

January 11th or 18th, 2017.

The original date was in November but due to scheduling issues they're releasing them late.

It is inconvenient for me, but oh well.

Carol, I think it's inconvenient for most all of us who are trying to plan our vacations...my wife and I included.

But - it's a lot less inconvenient than planning a cruise and having the schedule change 3 or 4 months later.

Just got a call back from the Miami mothership; according to them, the balance of 2018 itineraries are due to be released <drumroll please>....

January 11th or 18th, 2017.

The original date was in November but due to scheduling issues they're releasing them late.

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing that. I had been wondering myself. Now, I have a reminder to check it out in January :)

• 3 months later...