Question About Payment In Full?

GranysT

I recently paid my upcoming Sept cruise, in full. It has been charged to my CC.

However, I would like to see somewhere, in writing, that the cruise is paid in full.

Is there a place at Carnival's site, where it will tell me it's been paid? I can't seem to find one.

I did not book on line myself, or through Carnival. I used another online TA.

What does your CC statement say? The final charges should have been made to Carnival.

Did you get an invoice from the TA?

If you had booked thru Carnival you could have checked the cruise manager. The invoice is part of the documents to be printed, along with the boarding passes and luggage tags. Unfortunately, the invoice is not accessible since you booked thru a TA. Could call Carnival to confirm they got your payment. For anything else you need to go thru the TA.

I recently paid my upcoming Sept cruise, in full. It has been charged to my CC.

However, I would like to see somewhere, in writing, that the cruise is paid in full.

Is there a place at Carnival's site, where it will tell me it's been paid? I can't seem to find one.

I did not book on line myself, or through Carnival. I used another online TA.

My TA sends a confirmation final invoice from Carnival that shows the cruise paid in full. It's a simple thing for them to do. Call your TA and ask for one. I love getting that one [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go onto the Carnival website....go to Manage my booking. Log into your VIFP account. You can enter your trip there, if you haven't already. Then it will show everything and you can book your excursions, or order things to be delivered to your room, book the steakhouse, etc. ALL from that page....and that is where you need to go to do your ONLINE checkin anyhow.