Posted August 2nd, 2009, 02:09 AM
I hope I'm not highjacking this thread but....Your considering doing the Transpacific B2B.
Have you ever removed a FCC from an upcoming cruise, paid for that cruise in full early and used the FCC for another cruise?
I am booked for a B2B Mex Riv in Dec. and have used one FCC for each cruise. As you know I want to book Syd-LA 23 Oct 2010. I am sooo excited I want to do it NOW. No way am I going to miss this cruise, I thought they were'nt going to do it in 2010 when the schedule for vthe Star didn't include these sailings.
Do you think I could pay for the Mex Riv. in full early/now, remove my FCC on one of the sailings and apply it to the Transpacific? I don't want to wait until December and buy more FCCs to make the Transpacific reservation. The only other option is to wait for a reduced deposit sale, I don't want to pay 20% ($2,000) for a cruise late 2010 unless I absolutely have to.
My Big Fella & Daddy's Little Girl[IMG]