What is the best B2B on Princess

Another good B2B is in alaska. We have done from Vancouver to Whittier on the Coral and turned around and came back Whittier to Vancouver. You see the same stops but they are at different times of the day. Wonderful cruise. Especially Glacier Bay.

Marilyn

I have to agree with the AK B2B, probably because it was our first and only but what an experience. Getting to really know a lot of staff really made the second leg enjoyable, as well as being able to reserve our anytime dining window seat table after scoping out the dining room. So relaxing I may have a hard time ever going for just 7 days again.

What a b2b, I'm jealous.:p

I'm waiting to see the 2010 Transpacific cruises too. We can't do both, I want to do Syd-LA but the other half wants SF-Syd, so I'll see you on one of them. I hope they're priced similarly to 2009 departures.

Anthony

I hope they're priced lower. :D

Pia - which ship?

the following new voyages will be available:

Voyage # Ship Departure Date New Itinerary

H041N Sapphire September 20, 2010 2-Day Pacific Coastal (Vancouver to San Francisco)

H042N Sapphire September 22, 2010 30-Day Hawaii, Tahiti, & South Pacific (San Francisco to Sydney)

H043N Sapphire October 23, 2010 29-Day Hawaii, Tahiti, & South Pacific (Sydney to Los Angeles)

Pia believe me if we could round up about $14,000 we would be going. Presently after our Calif Group cruise, I am looking for 2011, the TA out of Rome back to Ft Lauderdale on the Navigator. I did check out the Voyager out of Barcelona, but preferred the Rome Itnerary. I see your on the TA with Dave and his wife. ( Cruisennorth) They were going on our Hawaii Cruise this past Oct but family plans caused them to change.

Gay

Another vote here for the Vancouver to Whittier and back to Vancouver. There is just the right mix of port and sea days for a wonderful trip. Do it in early May and you get beautiful views of snow covered mountains and it's too early for mosquitoes. We did it on the Island Princess - our favorite ship.

I hope they're priced lower. :D

That's wishful thinking. If its lower I'd love to do the round trip, we just won't tell the DH that I've booked both.:eek: Ooops reality check. Doing both cruises regardless of price are really out of the question.

Pai, I do have a question about b2b cruises. Not sure if I'm stealing the thread. Sorry:D

I have booked b2b on Sapphire in Dec. the deal I got was an AE guarantee on both departures, great price its was almost like getting 2 weeks for the price of one. The reservations have been cross referenced with each other. Will they look at this and assign the same cabin for both cruises?

Can I call Princess and ask them to take this into consideration?

We're not fussy so if we have to change rooms no big deal. The savings are worth it.

Anthony

That's wishful thinking. If its lower I'd love to do the round trip, we just won't tell the DH that I've booked both.:eek: Ooops reality check. Doing both cruises regardless of price are really out of the question.

Pai, I do have a question about b2b cruises. Not sure if I'm stealing the thread. Sorry:D

I have booked b2b on Sapphire in Dec. the deal I got was an AE guarantee on both departures, great price its was almost like getting 2 weeks for the price of one. The reservations have been cross referenced with each other. Will they look at this and assign the same cabin for both cruises?

Can I call Princess and ask them to take this into consideration?

We're not fussy so if we have to change rooms no big deal. The savings are worth it.

Anthony

Anthony,

Chances are almost guaranteed that you'll be in the same cabin. Princess doesn't want you to move any more than you want to move. Any time we or our friends have had a guarantee on a B2B, at no time did anyone not get the same cabin.

Pia believe me if we could round up about $14,000 we would be going. Presently after our Calif Group cruise, I am looking for 2011, the TA out of Rome back to Ft Lauderdale on the Navigator. I did check out the Voyager out of Barcelona, but preferred the Rome Itnerary. I see your on the TA with Dave and his wife. ( Cruisennorth) They were going on our Hawaii Cruise this past Oct but family plans caused them to change.

Gay

For now. But if we end up booking this 59 day Sapphire, that one conflicts with this one.

The one I just saw pop up this morning which will not go on sale until Friday. It's 9/22/10 SF to Sydney for 30 days and then 29 days from SYD to LA. No long distance flying. We will be looking at it.

We're doing this itinerary this year on the Star. It's nice to know they are offering it again next year.

Pia,

Your transpacific b2b is now on the Princess website. OMG, I can't wait to see the pricing....:D

Anthony

Supposed to come up on the 31st and here it is. I was surprised to see the itinerary; didn't know it was starting in Seattle. I imagine pricing will be along shortly.

Supposed to come up on the 31st and here it is. I was surprised to see the itinerary; didn't know it was starting in Seattle. I imagine pricing will be along shortly.

Pia - this IS the 31st.

I guess you lose track of time when you're having fun! :D

Yes, I know it's the 31st. And the itinerary is listed, but w/o pricing.

Pricing is in. I tried to reserve on-line had a price on an AD $4350.00 but wanted full payment now:confused: So I called Princess and my reservation timed out and the price changed to $5395.00:confused:. I'm still going but I'll wait and see what my TA can do and I don't want to drop 20% deposit today.:D

Anthony

Archived