Celebrity
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Everywhere!

Recent Profile Visitors

3,023 profile views

Luvcrusn's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. If you both booked with the same TA they should be able to link it for you, even with a group rate.
  2. When I've linked reservations Ivealways found the linked reservations listed in numerical order.
  3. If you link the reservations then you both can access the reservations to buy shore excursions, specialty dining etc. It's not necessary, but can be helpful in some situations.
  4. I've called Captains Club in the past at 800-760-0654 and don't push any prompts. If they question it, I can them email them the screenshot taken at the end of the webinar. I always save the screenshot until the points were awarded.
  5. You're absolutely correct, but the history of the PUP activity emails shows that first notice of the activity seems to have been posted by those abroad followed a few hours to a day later by those in the US and Canada. X IT defies logic.☺️
  6. Several years ago I remember that it was allowed to bring a case of water aboard by attaching a luggage tag to the case. Is that still permitted? I can't find it on the website.
  7. The PUP emails seem to come to the UK earlier than to the US and Canada, which is logical considering the time difference.
  8. Would you happen to know if they are available online anywhere to advance purchase them?
  9. We've been sailing on X for many years and remember seeing on the website that passengers can bring wine (2 bottles per cabin), water and soda on board, however I can't find it on the website anymore. Does anyone know what the current rules are? Our next cruise will be the first in about 20 years without a beverage package. Curious about the current rules. TIA
  10. Are tickets available for the HOHO bus being sold at present. Does anyone have know if they're currently operating. We're sailing there in August.
  11. Celebrity Eclipse. Around 3000 passengers. We'd need to leave the port and drop our luggage at the hotel before departing for the tour.
  12. Anyone who recently disembarked in Reykjavik I'm curious how long it took. We have a tour we were thinking of booking that would pick up from our hotel, Hilton Nordica, at 9 AM. Is that doable? Our ship docks at 5 AM.
  13. DH and I had the same issues over the last several days. We tried Incognito window, used a password manager to enter our emails/passwords, cleared cache and history (just to be sure) tried using 3 different browsers, used 2 different computers, 2 different phones, 2 different tablets. We restarted everything and tried again. Website and app kept coming up with the incorrect email/password issue message and number of tries left. Today I called Captains Club and waited less than 2 minutes. Nice rep gave me a new password to enter on my computer and I then got a message to reset my password. I reset it to the same password I previously used. I logged out, then in using the new (old) password and it worked. Then we did the same for DH. I then tried opening the app and I was logged in. Go figure! X IT strikes again!!!!
  14. I'd suggest those commenting on this thread go back and re-read OP's original and follow up posts.