Azamara
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Svolvaer

Recent Profile Visitors

13,506 profile views

Grandma Cruising's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

1. I’m amazed at your experience. Our experience is generally that they come to fill up your glass as soon as you are two thirds of the way down your glass.
  2. I agree with you, their IT is not good. We had a similar issue with getting into our accounts. After three sets of back & forth emails my account now works, but my husband’s doesn’t. However there’s not much to see on the account and there seem to be no ‘Destination Experiences’ (shore excursions) available for our April 25 cruise, despite having just had a general email from them saying they now have ‘Destination Experiences’. The account and booking side of the website is Veronix Seaware, which Azamara are also using. It works better on Azamara, but it took a long time for a Azamara to improve it and it still doesn’t work properly for everyone.
  3. I guess that depends how the agency see it.
  4. Hasn’t changed - all included drinks plus one bottle of spirits in your room, use of speciality restaurants, 1 laundry bag per 7 days, 240 minutes Wifi (or 50%of Wifi package), access to thalassotherapy terrace.
  5. Not found it to be the porters who issue the priority stickers. We usually find the porters are outside the terminal to take your luggage and then you see someone just outside or just inside the terminal who tells you where to go depending on your priority.
  6. The link is through the top left menu - Booked Guests, then Before you board then Luggage Tags & Packing Tips
  7. Price isn’t necessarily an indication of good wine. We had a friend who was a wine master and he was brilliant at seeking out some great bargains and making us some good recommendations. He often bought wine at Aldi and would happily pay £7- £10 a bottle.
  8. We’ve upgraded and paid the difference when we had a promotion. We’ve also upgraded for the last few days of a cruise.
  9. We flew Turkish Business Class to Cape Town earlier this year. It was fine and half the price of any other Business Class. The itineraries do look interesting, but someone needs to look at the descriptions. One going to the Canaries mention El Hierro in the cruise title, but they doesn’t go there - the nearest they go is La Gomera. The March 26th 2026 cruise is described as “Africa & European Cruise: Canary Islands, Morocco & Uk” but goes nowhere near the UK. It finishes in Lisbon.!
  10. Not sure because I’ve had the Uktimate Package on my last 3 cruises, but as I understand it there’s the same set of wines every day nowadays.