Princess
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Trans Atlantic

Recent Profile Visitors

4,794 profile views

memoak's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. It and the Coral may be the only ones. All grand class and royal class ships have separate entrances
  2. We always sail in suites with the plus package. The embarkation night free specialty dinner is often forgotten by people. Just call the dine line when you board. The packages really don’t copy suite benefits. We get plus for WiFi, gratuities and drinks. The premier at $40 per couple per day really doesn’t give us enough of a benefit over the plus
  3. Since there are separate entrances for reserve and regular MDR’s. So who is giving you the stink eye ?
  4. Linch is only served on sea days. If you are in port you only get breakfast and dinner
  5. We love the rolling motion in the aft area. Helps us sleep and reminds us we are on a ship
  6. Unless you care about location We haven’t sailed anywhere but aft for years
  7. Personally we much prefer aft to mid ship. Each to their own
  8. I can’t see doing any guarantee because you can’t pick location. The price however is good as long as you don’t care where you are in the ship
  9. Just show me the paperwork that says it.
  10. There is never an issue getting a table for 2 in reserve at
  11. And once that kid has 13 sodas in each day and spends 10 hours on lines may like it. Each to their own
  12. Don’t even worry about wearing it. I bring. In my pocket and just bring it out as needed
  13. I am waiting for it to turn into a smoking thread or chair hog thread
  14. This will vary ship to ship and there is nothing in writing anywhere what says elites get free tokens