When the rest of 2019-2020 itineraries will be out?

Dakkar

Hi,

Since the 2019 European itineraries are out, when the reste off the 2019-2020 itineraries will come out? At the end of November begging of December? Or in the next couple of weeks? I didn’t see the deployment schedule that we usually have before the new itineraries are released.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the schedule and ships:

Thank you for posting. Hoping that there are some reasonably priced fares on some of these. Am a little shocked by the prices for the Europe cruises. Need to switch from a cruise on Constellation in Sept 2018 to Sept 2019 - and will be paying at least $250 more per person for the same cabin category. A little annoyed with that prospect so I took a peak at the pricing for the cruises on Edge. Wow! Crazy high fares. Might have to wait on booking a cruise in Europe until sanity returns.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree...very crazy high fares, but people are booking them quickly and paying those prices. Some of us were lucky and got in early, but it still is a booking frenzy non the less. Also, the two tired pricing that is coming may be prompting a lot of bookings too...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums