concierge lounge

I have heard several different things on what hours the concierge lounge offers complimetary appetizers and bar drinks. Since we will have concierge service, these hours will affect what dinner seating we decide on. We already have main but I'm kind of thinking I want to change to late. I did a search on the RCCL website but I didn't find anything. Could someone tell me what the official evening hours are? Thank you!

Also, a quick question about the Mariner - does anyone know if they charge for putt-putt golf? Thanks!

On the Jewel the concierge hours were:

Breakfast 07:30am - 09:30am

Cocktails 05:15pm - 10:00pm

As fas as I know there is no charge for Mini-Golf on any RCI ship

wow....10 pm is later than I have ever seen...maybe because it was a special cruise or something....

We have never done the continental breakfast but I think it usually runs something like 7:30 to 9:30 or 8 to 10 (depending on ship/port/seadays,etc.)

appetizers and cocktails are usually 5:00 to 8:30 (with dinner times being 6:00 or 6:15 and 8:30)

Concierge is usually on duty 7:30 to 11:30 am (or 8:00 to 12:00) and then again 5:00 to 8:30 or 9:00.

The lounge is accessible 24 hrs though for coffee. All other drinks are locked up when concierge is not on duty.

I guess this could vary depending on itinerary (maybe the european trips are different)

What time does the conceirge open? Are they available on sailing day? We would like to book our reservations for Portifino's I think it's called and want to do it first day to get our choice of day and time. Anyone know? thanks again in advance- much appreciated.

On the Jewel the concierge hours were:

Breakfast 07:30am - 09:30am

Cocktails 05:15pm - 10:00pm

As fas as I know there is no charge for Mini-Golf on any RCI ship

We were on the Jewel in Jan. 04 Coctails were from 5:15 till 8:30 but on the Brilliance the concierge opened at 4:30 till 8:30

So, I'm getting the idea it varies per ship and itinerary, but that it is always open at least an hour before the first dinner seating. Am I correct in this assumption?

kybill, from what I understand the concierge serves as the bartender, and the cocktails are complimentary, as is soda, during the specified hours.

So, I'm getting the idea it varies per ship and itinerary, but that it is always open at least an hour before the first dinner seating. Am I correct in this assumption?

kybill, from what I understand the concierge serves as the bartender, and the cocktails are complimentary, as is soda, during the specified hours. I have heard different things about taking beverages out of the lounge - some people said their concierge allowed it, others said it was a big no-no. Just letting you know in case you planing on taking cocktails back to your cabin.

• 3 months later...
\ I have heard different things about taking beverages out of the lounge - some people said their concierge allowed it, others said it was a big no-no. Just letting you know in case you planing on taking cocktails back to your cabin.

I think that the concierge normally tries to be as accommodating as possible and will let guests take cocktails back to their cabin. However, if too many people decide to do so and leave him or her short of glassware for the rest of the guests, (s)he may be a little less inclined to look the other way. Besides, the cocktails are meant for suite guests and diamond and diamond plus members. Without some controls, we would have some folks deciding to treat all of their friends and family to free beverages.

Archived