Wine list for bar set-up in owners suite

silkman

015456.jpg

This is it. There are additional pages, but they all concern hard liquor.

Is the list different for Owners suites than Oceania suites. If not, I think there have been some changes to the list My list for an Oceania suite in May is not the same as this one.

Just looked at mine.

Whites are the same except the 4th one -PouillyFuisse has been replaced by

Macon Chaintre, Burgundy France

The first 2 on the red list are gone and replaced by

Mondavi Meritage, California

Chateau St. Jean, Cabernet Sauvignon, California

And yet still not a Single Malt on the list, not even a cheap one like Glenfiddich, yet Royal Caribbean has Balvennie on their basic drink package. Oceania should be ashamed.

Whoever is in charge of this list definitely is not a Scotch drinker.

Oh I don't know, Manhattan vodka connoisseurs seem to be pretty well split between Tito's and Ketel, these days-

vodka.jpg

Which esoteric brand are you rooting for? :confused:

Belvedere, or in a pinch, Grey Goose, unflavored. I no longer live in Manhattan; guess that's why Tito's and Ketel are not on my list. ;-)

• 3 months later...
And yet still not a Single Malt on the list, not even a cheap one like Glenfiddich, yet Royal Caribbean has Balvennie on their basic drink package. Oceania should be ashamed.

Nor a Bourbon drinker! I'm not expecting Pappy Winkle, but ... A fun addition would be Jefferson's Ocean: Aged at Sea.

Nor a Gin drinker!

Edited by Pet Nit Noy

I agree.... a bucket load of Vodka & Tequila - yet not one single malt

Looking forward to first Oceania cruise this summer---but a bit disappointed in this list for available whiskey options. Have cruised other lines and---

I would much rather have fewer bottles in my suite but better quality choices- Single malts or gin particularly. Like others, not expecting decades old products with very expensive prices, just something like a decent 12 + year old single malt for example would be nice and expected, I thought on an upscale line such as Oceania.

Certainly not going to let it totally dampen the cruise, but wonder are there any better whisky options on board or are these the best brands they can provide throughout the ship? (I realize wines are variable- just asking about the whiskey options).

Certainly not going to let it totally dampen the cruise, but wonder are there any better whisky options on board or are these the best brands they can provide throughout the ship? (I realize wines are variable- just asking about the whiskey options).

The bars have several options for single malts or just take a bottle of your favourite brand for use in your suite

click on the link for the Sample bar menu pdf file

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/value/beverage-packages/

Edited by LHT28