Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Super family cabin photos are posted in the Seaside photos thread.

Finally heard back from a contact onboard re YC, there are only drop down ceiling beds and sofa beds within the YC cabins, there are no bunk beds.

Super family cabin photos are posted in the Seaside photos thread.

Finally heard back from a contact onboard re YC, there are only drop down ceiling beds and sofa beds within the YC cabins, there are no bunk beds.

Thanks for the update. That stinks. Our kids will not be happy to share when we should be allowed to book a room for 5 with separate beds.

MSC does so many things right but they always seem to have a few oddball things which just makes one wonder.

That is never in a million years a 21sq.mtr balcony. TBH thats rubbish, not what I thought I was getting at all.

And ours is on the side so will be even smaller than that.

I have mentioned that point several times after seeing some recent photos and the placement of the forward balcony divider on the corner GS cabins. You are right that, that does not look anything close to 21 sq.mt (227 sq.ft). The usable balcony space may not even be 100 sq.ft. I am already preparing myself for disappointment as far as the balcony is concerned and will bring a copy of my booking confirmation along with a few images from MSC about the size of the GS Cabin and Balcony they sold to people. It will not stop me from having a good time, but I intend to talk to someone about it onboard.

As an example, see attached video of a Grand Suite on Harmony of the Seas. The balcony is supposed to be 105 sq.ft. Now how does this compare to the one on Seaside? Thoughts?

Courtesy - Dieter Stasiak

I have mentioned that point several times after seeing some recent photos and the placement of the forward balcony divider on the corner GS cabins. You are right that, that does not look anything close to 21 sq.mt (227 sq.ft). The usable balcony space may not even be 100 sq.ft. I am already preparing myself for disappointment as far as the balcony is concerned and will bring a copy of my booking confirmation along with a few images from MSC about the size of the GS Cabin and Balcony they sold to people. It will not stop me from having a good time, but I intend to talk to someone about it onboard.

As an example, see attached video of a Grand Suite on Harmony of the Seas. The balcony is supposed to be 105 sq.ft. Now how does this compare to the one on Seaside? Thoughts?

Courtesy - Dieter Stasiak

I just managed to do a dummy booking for one of the side GS's 11002 which is the one we have booked. Now according to the deck plans deck 11 GS's are the largest and it states that the balcony will be 12 sq. mtrs (129 sq. feet)

That is never going to happen.

We have sailed on the NCL Jade and Pearl several times in the front suites (9000), those babies were huge, you could get 5 maybe 6 sunbeds, not chairs on the balcony as well as all your luggage, and they measured 12 mtrs, I know because I measured.

Here is the balcony on the Gem, sister ship to the Jade. That is 12 sq. mtrs

Edited by stoneman56

I just managed to do a dummy booking for one of the side GS's 11002 which is the one we have booked. Now according to the deck plans deck 11 GS's are the largest and it states that the balcony will be 12 sq. mtrs (129 sq. feet)

That is never going to happen.

We have sailed on the NCL Jade and Pearl several times in the front suites (9000), those babies were huge, you could get 5 maybe 6 sunbeds, not chairs on the balcony as well as all your luggage, and they measured 12 mtrs, I know because I measured.

Here is the balcony on the Gem, sister ship to the Jade. That is 12 sq. mtrs

Wow! That is a very nice and huge balcony.

I wonder how MSC is doing the measuring of their balconies because I don't see it either. Is what they are doing considered false advertising?

More 9225.

enhance

I was just looking for any new aft aurea suite pictures again, didnt really find anything but as I viewed these pictures again I have to say.... that must be the smallest TV on the entire ship. And on top of that, it's really badly placed. It's definitly wrong to call this a suite in my opinion.

I was just looking for any new aft aurea suite pictures again, didnt really find anything but as I viewed these pictures again I have to say.... that must be the smallest TV on the entire ship. And on top of that, it's really badly placed. It's definitly wrong to call this a suite in my opinion.

I would have to agree, but hey we are on a cruise. How much tv do we really need to watch. We are in an aft cabin on the January 6th sailing. We are paying for the novelty of the “South Beach Condo” experience.