Anthem - Coco Cay Tender Passes

Your beach bed ticket is your tender ticket. No time on it unfortunately, we learnt that the hard way!

We were wondering around aimlessly, when we discovered that people with pre booked activities had priority tender (after suite guest's, I think) by that time it was too late and couldn't get past the crowd. So advice to get to tender spot early with tickets and you'll get of the ship in a timely manner.

We waited until 11am, it took about 40 minutes to get off as the crowds started building.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

Most folks aren't in a huge rush to get off, especially at the private islands. Simply head to the tender when you're ready. It takes about 15-20 mins to fill a tender...they will leave when either the tender is full, or there are no more waiting in line...then offload those folks, and return to the ship to do it all again.

Most folks aren't in a huge rush to get off, especially at the private islands. Simply head to the tender when you're ready. It takes about 15-20 mins to fill a tender...they will leave when either the tender is full, or there are no more waiting in line...then offload those folks, and return to the ship to do it all again.

Have you ever actually been on Anthem? You can not just head to the tender when you want to, you have to get tender tickets. They tender from two different areas and you need to listen for which area you should head to, either forward or aft stairwell. Tender numbers were still be called at noon the first time we went to Coco Cay on Anthem.

To the OP, you get priority tendering because you booked a beach bed, the instructions should be include with your excursion ticket. If you have anyone else that needs to get a tender ticket, make sure they go to Two70 early when they are handing out tickets. We headed there almost a half hour early, since we were going to get lunch at Cafe 270 and they were already handing out tickets. We were able to get #3, though it didn't make a difference since we ended up leaving Coco Cay and heading to Nassua since it was too windy and choppy to tender.

When are the tender tix given out? We have two sea days after leaving NJ, then a full day in Port Canaveral, then Coco Cay. Thanks for any info!

We were on the 7 day Bahamas, which only has one sea day, then Port Canaveral and then Coco Cay. Tender tickets were given out on day 2 in Two70 at either 1:30 or 2:30pm, DH and I don't agree on the time, so not sure.:rolleyes: I do know we went down about a half hour prior to the scheduled time to get lunch and they were already handing out tender tickets, so we got in line and took care of that first, line went very quickly. Only one person in your group needs to go pick up tickets.

Thank you everyone! That is good news that I don’t have to worry about tickets!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

tendering on anthem is a mess make sure you get off early or you could wait awhile

On Thanksgiving week we made a mistake and didn't pick our tender ticket when they became available two days before Coco Cay. We only picked it at 9:30 ... well, we were off the ship around 11:30. :( Almost 2 hours of wait