Room Service

Is there a surcharge to order room service on Enchantment? Anyone have the room service menu? Thanks.

Yes, $8 unless you order continental breakfast items in the morning:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

Dang, they have a Philly cheese steak? Is this offered anywhere else onboard Royal ships?

I've not seen it other than on the Room Service menu, however I've not been on a Quantum class ship.

Sorry to tap on this post.

I understand that suite guests have free room service. Does apply for after midnight room service as well?

Also suite guests have an extra breakfast menu, and can order anything the MDR has for dinner as room service.

I am sure it varies....... But what's the approximate wait time for you to get food if you order room service?

Also can you order sodas to the room? We will leave have the fancy drink package

Anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes. You can order sodas, but you will be charged for them. No beverages from room service are covered by beverage packages.

• 3 months later...
Anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes. You can order sodas, but you will be charged for them. No beverages from room service are covered by beverage packages.

I hoped they would change this, as they now charge for room service. I could be willing to pay for delivere for a few drinks with the beverage package.

I hoped they would change this, as they now charge for room service. I could be willing to pay for delivere for a few drinks with the beverage package.

Drinks (other than those included with the basic cruise fare) are still charged in addition to the room service charge.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...