Navigator guaranteed outside cabin

lujaha

About to book this November's transatlantic. Did it a few years ago, but had a balcony cabin then. I was just wondering what would be the worst outside cabin we could be assigned? Do they have some with just portholes or some that are obstructed view? Thanks.

The ocean view cabins on decks 6-9 and 12 tend to be all the way forward or all the way aft. The ones on decks 2 and 3 are more midship, but a lot of them are connecting. You could luck out and get a new deck 12 forward oceanview, or get stuck with a deck 2 aft connecting cabin.

About to book this November's transatlantic. Did it a few years ago, but had a balcony cabin then. I was just wondering what would be the worst outside cabin we could be assigned? Do they have some with just portholes or some that are obstructed view? Thanks.

I believe the lowest deck has smaller round windows.

Some of those transatlantic's cruise s can be quite rocky, if you are prone for sea sickness. It might be best to book a cabin midship and low rather then take the chance of a bad cabin position?

What is the cost difference of a gty and a regular outside cabin? It would have to be a HUGE savings for us to chance it.

Jimbo:)

You could luck out and get a new deck 12 forward oceanview, or get stuck with a deck 2 aft connecting cabin.

Based on current availability I'd put my money on a deck 2 cabin (14 left, 1N). There are 8 on deck 12 (1L) but I just don't see those being given away with a Y GTY booking.

Biker, who would not book this sailing outside of final payment.