Multiple dining packages on same cruise

Hi Everyone...

We are on an 8 nighter on Harmony in Novemeber 2018, we like to eat in the specialty restaurants every night.

We see the ultimate dining package for $232 per passenger which gives us the 8 nights, this includes lunch on sea days which does not interest us.

A 4 day dining package is $100 so my thinking is buy 2 of these packages each so we get the 8 nights with the total being $200 per person and saving me $32 each.

Has anyone purchased multiple dining packaes on the same cruise without encountering any problems. I am assuming this is ok to do ?

Many Thanks

Ed

I understood that you could start using it on either the first or second night and could easily change the reservations once onboard.

So are you saying what I am looking at is not possible ? :-)

Let us know if it works out, I have the same quandary for our upcoming 12 night Symphony cruise. They are only offering a BOGO, a 3 night package, and a UDP that is $348.00 pp, don't really need or want 11 sea day lunches. I was thinking of a 3 night and picking the second night, paying and getting out. Then go back to the cruise planner and getting another 3 night and picking the first night. If that worked I would go back in and try to get the BOGO. That would be $130.00 per person cheaper then the UDP. It would be much easier if Royal would offer a 5, 7 , or 9 night package.

Let us know if it works out, I have the same quandary for our upcoming 12 night Symphony cruise. They are only offering a BOGO, a 3 night package, and a UDP that is $348.00 pp, don't really need or want 11 sea day lunches. I was thinking of a 3 night and picking the second night, paying and getting out. Then go back to the cruise planner and getting another 3 night and picking the first night. If that worked I would go back in and try to get the BOGO. That would be $130.00 per person cheaper then the UDP. It would be much easier if Royal would offer a 5, 7 , or 9 night package.

The Cruise Planner is closed once you have sailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums