Jewel - Late disembarkation in Rome this summer?

dizzyc

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's possible to stay on the ship till 3pm if we pay extra? How can I find out if this is an option on our cruise from Rome? Our flight home is not till 10pm so I'm thinking this would be ideal for us. Can't see anything in the cruise planner....

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's possible to stay on the ship till 3pm if we pay extra? How can I find out if this is an option on our cruise from Rome? Our flight home is not till 10pm so I'm thinking this would be ideal for us. Can't see anything in the cruise planner....

You will have to check with Guest Services on board.

It is offered onboard.

However, If your flight isn’t till 10p why don’t you hire a car, drive up to Orvieto, have lunch, see some of the countryside and then drop the car off at the airport? If you paid extra to stay on the ship till 3 then you would still be at the airport by 4:30 and have hours to kill. The car hire facility is right at the port gate. JMHO. b180eda514fbdeaa1ac911f4a497c744.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We paid $35 per person for the late departure option on our Dubai cruise, as our flight didn't leave until 10:30 PM. We had already spent several days in Dubai so no need for more sightseeing. It's also possible to get a day room in many cities. If you don't care to do any sightseeing you might want to look into this as another option.