When do the excursions go on your cruise personileser

wolf7

12 weeks is always quoted but in my experience it’s often earlier. For example, I’m cruising in early June and my excursions appeared on my personaliser this week.

I was on Britannia last year and it was exactly 90 days for the limelight acts.

As Mandy says keep checking your personaliser [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Wish ours would hurry up and show up. We sail in June and then July on B2B cruises. I know I'll miss out on the e-tickets and luggage tags as we leave home a couple of months before the 2 cruises. Will be downloading (printing if we can) the last night in hotel before we board. Would love to book excursions now. Will keep my eye out now, previously was checking beginning of each month. Now will check each week or 2.

I have been told that they have to wait until all the ports are sorted for the itinerary before they issue all the excursions.... We are still waiting for ours on 28 May with 10 ports of call and have been (impatiently) watching other cruises after our one having them available to book.

Can't wait to book !! I'm not very good at being 'patient'

Have you looked at DIYing them? Much cheaper and more fun - only in my opinion!

DIY - def cheaper, we DIY for most, but need times not just early morning, early evening departure, or late afternoon departure.

Early morning arrival could be anything from 1am to say 9am - makes difference to how long you have available to tour and what time you can be off the ship to get onboard. 😊. I'm just impatient too

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to when excursions appear. Sometimes they can appear as much as 7 or 8 months before the cruise, whereas other times they don’t appear until 3 or 4 months before sailing. Whenever they appear, they are usually ‘live’ on the Cruise Personaliser a week or more before you receive the email alerting you to the fact, so it’s worth regularly checking.

Though P&O send me plenty of emails, I don't recall every having had one telling me that excursions were now available for booking. Mind you, my memory is rubbish these days, so perhaps I've just forgotten.

They aren’t worded in that precise way, but they do email you very soon after they are released encouraging you to log in to your cruise Personaliser to look at excursions and other things. Given how many emails I also receive from P&O, I can understand how you might have missed this.

DIY - def cheaper, we DIY for most, but need times not just early morning, early evening departure, or late afternoon departure.

Early morning arrival could be anything from 1am to say 9am - makes difference to how long you have available to tour and what time you can be off the ship to get onboard. 😊. I'm just impatient too

I usually look on the various port websites, most ports publish the arrival and departure times.

Once the tours are on the website, its then very easy to see times or arrival and departure. Just go by when the longest tour departs and gets back. Ive got all my DIY tours organised for our 19 night cruise in April. Sometimes doing what the excursions do, but for less than a third of the price.