Coffee Menu

kayelbee

I am not a big coffee drinker, in fact one cup of instant a day is my usual.

I have two old (5 years?) coffee cards, one with one punch and cruise details, one unpunched and no cruise details on.

On my last Princess cruise, Pacific Princess, a couple of years ago I went to the bar/coffee area and asked to see the coffee menu to choose a speciality coffee. It took two members of staff 10 minutes to find a coffee menu during which time I was asked what do I normally drink and they would do that for me and when I replied 'Instant' they weren't impressed.

They did eventually find a menu and I did have a nice coffee but the experience rather put me off getting another. I wasn't angry or upset it just wasn't a nice experience and I felt I was being a nuisance.

So my question is, does anyone have a photo of the coffee menu so I can be prepared ahead of time and should no menu be on display I can order something without fuss.

Thanks

Many thanks to those who have replied especially Cool Runnings with the menu.

I know the staff 'work for me' as such, they were ok they just seemed surprised someone wouldn't know what they wanted.

For those who have mentioned International Café, the Pacific Princess doesn't have one.

Can you get normal tea at I C, e.g. Breakfast tea, or decaf tea and or cafe and is there a charge?

Thank you

If you have a "coffee card" for this cruise, there is no charge for any of the fresh brewed teas. If you are using an old card (voyage data, etc. from a previous cruise), the tea will cost a "punch."(at least technically, not always followed). How they are going to handle an old but unused card with no voyage info on it is anyone's guess--likely they will write in the voyage info but accept it for this cruise. Things really seem to vary a little with who is running the IC coffee outlet!

Thank you moki'smommy, hopefully they will honour the card with a punch for any tea/coffee. I am sure if there is a problem with the one without a voyage on all it will take is for me to write the same voyage details on that as are on the other card for it to be honoured also.

If I remember I will post an update, however I am not sailing for a few months.

The coffee menu looks really interesting, I am sure I will find something on there I love. Are all the coffees on there included?

Thank you moki'smommy, hopefully they will honour the card with a punch for any tea/coffee. I am sure if there is a problem with the one without a voyage on all it will take is for me to write the same voyage details on that as are on the other card for it to be honoured also.

If I remember I will post an update, however I am not sailing for a few months.

The coffee menu looks really interesting, I am sure I will find something on there I love. Are all the coffees on there included?

If you are going to write in a voyage, I'd write in the one you are currently on, not the former one. That should make the card valid for unlimited brewed coffee and tea for this voyage.

We will be taking our first Princess cruise on the Regal this fall & plan to purchase the all inclusive beverage package. Are all these specialty coffee beverages included in the beverage package as well?

Yes, they are.

• 8 months later...