All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Part 2 is online covering the decks 9 to 19 - except for restaurants and bars / lounges. Those will follow in separate entries.

steamboats

Love the photos, thanks for posting! We are cruising on Seaview in three weeks… can’t wait!!

Meanwhile how did you get all those photos without any passengers? Were you up very early or are these pre-cruise photos?

Meanwhile how did you get all those photos without any passengers? Were you up very early or are these pre-cruise photos?

Some were taken early (I got up at 6 am), some were taken late. And the rest is an experienced technique to take photos which look like the whole venue but keep the people out of sight :'). Sometimes columns at the right spot are really helpful.

steamboats

Some were taken early (I got up at 6 am), some were taken late. And the rest is an experienced technique to take photos which look like the whole venue but keep the people out of sight :'). Sometimes columns at the right spot are really helpful.

steamboats

Great job and posts, thanks again!

a0b07023fb74750f7703312bcd832272.jpg

I have a friend in Malta who I am excited to see next month after 21 years - she sent me this photo of a post she saw on FB! Very excited! We set sail in 6 July from Barcelona!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi wetwash, thought you might like this one. Seaview leaving port of Malta at sunset. e6afd90d2453004c3ea93130675f515f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

glittergal1,

We had the same cabin layout on the MSC Seaside in February (sofa near the balcony). This time it was a quad cabin and part of a Superfamily (three cabins which have connecting doors).

Today´s entry covers the show cabins which were open for viewing. Here you will see other layouts with bed near the balcony.

steamboats

Tall-Cruiser,

While the main color on the Seaside is a reddish one, it´s now green on the Seaview.

The carpet in the cabin on the Seaside was red too -> see here.

steamboats

We had that same reddish carpet color too in our GS 11003 on Seaside. The Sofa bed was also reddish. May be from all the feedback they recieved about Seaside they took corrective action with Seaview.

We had that same reddish carpet color too in our GS 11003 on Seaside. The Sofa bed was also reddish. May be from all the feedback they recieved about Seaside they took corrective action with Seaview.

It´s just a design feature. They won´t use the same color scheme on another ship of the same class. Actually I liked the red more than the green.

steamboats

Thanks for this! Could you tell me what are the showtimes?

Hi there! There are seven new shows on Seaview (different from the seven on Seaside) -- one showing each night of a weeklong sailing with three performances per night. Here's a list of the shows:

• Simply the Best: rock, pop and soul tribute to Tina Turner
  • Eclipse: Pink Floyd tribute with a psychedelic feel
  • Bizarre: acrobatics meets singing, with a French flair
  • Animalia: an enchanting performance with an animal theme
  • Fantasia: a celebration of the imagination and all things dreamlike
  • Illusion: flamenco with a modern twist
  • Emozioni: an elegant performance of popular Italian music

We were only on for three nights, and there was no show on the third night (due to the christening festivities). The ones we saw were "Bizarre" and "Fantasia." Both were phenomenal. The first one had lots of acrobatics, juggling, singing and Cancan dancing. The second was a more heady. It had a bit of a steampunk vibe but more colorful. Lots of toy soldiers, a ringmaster, more acrobatics and songs from movies like "The Addams Family" and "The Greatest Showman."

I'm not sure about bingo, as regular activities didn't appear in the daily program for the few days in Genoa, but I know for sure there will be daily quizzes on regular sailings.

Show times

Sunday, Genoa ,MIKE PIDONE (Music ,Fun, Piano cabaret) ..................................................20:00, 22:00

Monday, Naples, Antonio Versini, "A WORLD OF MAGIC" shadows magic ………… 19:30, 21:00; 22:00

Tuesday, Messina, ANIMALIA, ....................................................................................…..19:30, 21:00, 22:30

Wednesday, Valletta EMOZIONE .................................................................................…..19:30, 21:00, 22:30

Thursday At Sea BIZARRE ……............................................................…………………...20:15; 21:30; 22:45

Friday Barcelona SIMPLY THE BEST ..............................................................................20:15; 21:30; 22:45

Saturday Marseille FANTASIA........................................................................................... 20:15; 21:30; 22:45

there are differences in the timings and indeed the actual shows give in previous posts

This information is direct from the Daily programs which I kept from my cruise last week

These were the actual shows ands timings from the maiden voyage cruise

Pete