All things msc seaview

Fostelo

To be honest we have never done it, not sure if they give anything for doing so and I did hear the prices are the same.

I recently got in touch with a new T.A who has given us some great deals on our next two cruises, if you want the details drop me an email.

Cheers to everyone on the maiden voyage...have a great cruise. We have to wait till July 1st. Can’t wait for our first glass of wine in the sunset leaving Genoa. And a great big thank you to Fostelo, Pappahbutz and Sidari for the updates, pictures and videos, she is looking great! 5bbd5b77f9f8e1685bc3b28fa3b526d9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by marc_b2001

I promis to keep you updaded every Day from the ship when We board sunday the 10 th of june. I hope We Will have a link from MSC, so that We Can see the Christening on Our tablet and for Real in the background. Our hotel is Very close to the terminal. Will there Be any one else from This tread on the first sailing?

Will there Be any one else from This tread on the first sailing?

Yes, I'll be on it and have every intention of doing my WordPress blog from the ship. If you click on the image in my signature it will take you to it.

The countdown begins proper. :D

Quick question dave. What are the benefits of booking my next cruise on board ? With rccl when i put a deposit down they gave me on board credit [emoji4]

Martin ... just throwing my tuppence ha'penny worth in - I've never seen any real benefit of booking onboard. Other than some extra OBC, there are no other real incentives and you could end up booking something that later goes on sale.

The T&Cs need to be carefully checked out, too. At one time onboard, I read that, if you saw the price drop later on, you could avail of that drop; when I queried it, I was told that it must occur within a month of booking.

IMHO, it's far better to plan and book at home, where you can more easily browse through all the offers, etc. I find it very limiting discussing future cruises with a cruise consultant onboard. Chances are, there's a queue behind you at the time and the CC is time-constrained (unlike visiting a travel agent, where you may be better served). Also, you would really need to have an idea of which cruises you were contemplating.

Just watched the video Fostelo, and WOW, she looks amazing! I was expecting to still scaffolding and construction still ongoing, but what I saw was a clean, gleaming finished ship! I was not a fan of the greens instead of the reds, but I think now I was rushed to judgement on that. Bonn Voyage to all sailing on her, and I can't wait to the 15 of June to board her for my cruise !

Thanks bea. I was contemplating bellisima for next july [emoji4]

By all means, check it out when onboard, seeing as you have something specific in mind. Check out prices and offers beforehand; the cruise consultant can only offer what's available at that time on your regional MSC site; a travel agent may have a bundled offer that the CC doesn't have, for instance.

For Bellissima, if you have a certain cabin category/location that you must have, you may need to book soon, anyway.

I hope We Will have a link from MSC, so that We Can see the Christening on Our tablet and for Real in the background.

MSC did live streams on FB for the Meraviglia and the Seaside. So I´m pretty sure they will do it for the Seaside too!

steamboats