All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Maiden Voyage is June 10th, 2018, from Genoa, Italy

That is the date as given for the maiden voyage, but there is a 6 day sailing immediately before.

MSC are touting it as a repo cruise , build to home port for the maiden voyage.

I'm booked on the "Maiden" voyage from Genoa on June 10th.

Pete

The design of the cabins means that there is no A/C outlet in the ceiling, they have put it above the wardrobe.

The cabin ceilings are lower than I recall in the other ships, I can touch the one in our current B3, the rooms are narrower and the bathroom smaller.

I think it would be a struggle to have four people in one due to lack of storage space, the wardrobe design is particularly poor with very little room between it and the bed.

My other half says it reminds her of a shipping container lol.

So after not being able to view my bookings for almost a year a kind gentleman called stuart at msc has been sorting everything out for me, apparently because both my cruises were on the same reference it was causing a glitch but when they first sorted it on Wednesday I noticed it stated i owed them nearly £4500 but hey all sorted now and ready to get checked in now. Only 70 days left now and getting really excited. 516 days when i booked and its been an enthralling experience getting to meet all the wonderful msc cruises and take in a fraction of they’re knowledge [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've done 32 cruises aboard some beautiful ships, but after seeing what MSC has built, all I can say is I have never seen ships as stunning as what they are sending to sea. I'm booked on the Seaside and can hardly wait!:D

Well, we booked the June 10th sailing thinking it was the inaugural, didn't manage to get our agent to sort out the move to the earlier cruise and now this has happened, so really glad we hadn't moved ours as it will be our honeymoon!

Pete - see you and Andy onboard

Cool, nice picture! Only 47 days left for us...our first with MSC also. We will be Europe for the first time on a 3 week roadtrip around Italy. Started planning back in Apr 2017, getting closer and can't wait. Cheers, have a great cruise...!

2cffea1c87277522197f9eb4e84e5849.jpg

Only 58 days to go for me,got my tickets yesterday and can’t wait to spend 2 whole weeks away on my first msc cruise[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sounds amazing I’m sure italy and the other european ports will not disappoint. I booked this cruise back in February 2017 and didn’t really know anything about msc but thanks to the wonderful and extremely helpful people of cruise critic ( dave,bea and pete) i have learned some great things. Enjoy [emoji4]