All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Good stuff tikkas.I am on the same cruise and I am quite surprised that there are still some cabins available leaving the 19th June from Messina!

Some weeks ago nothing was available. I believe these are unfortunate cancellations.

I had the pleasure to be onboard for the christening. You will find my first photos here. A full ship review will follow during the next days. But first I have to check almost 1,500 photos :').

I missed the fireworks as everything was late and we were still at dinner. We went out just in time for the Zucchero concert.

steamboats

I had the pleasure to be onboard for the christening. You will find my first photos here. A full ship review will follow during the next days. But first I have to check almost 1,500 photos :').

I missed the fireworks as everything was late and we were still at dinner. We went out just in time for the Zucchero concert.

steamboats

Thank you, and have a nice trip!

Looks like the Seaview will dock at Napoli arround 12:00h today, well ahead the scheduled 13:30h

steamboats

Really looking forward to your review. We'll be on board at the end of July and can't wait!

Would you be able to let me know the depth of the swimming pools on board please? I read somewhere that all pools on the Seaside were 6ft deep and was wondering if it's the same on the Seaview.

Would you be able to let me know the depth of the swimming pools on board please? I read somewhere that all pools on the Seaside were 6ft deep and was wondering if it's the same on the Seaview.

Yes, it´s the same. Actually I thought about getting a photo of the sign but then thought it´s the same as on the Seaside. And 1.90 m is pretty deep (I´m 1.65 m). So you can´t stand but need to swim.

steamboats

According to Marine Traffic tracks, actual arrival to

Napoli 11/06/2018: Arround 12:00 (official time 13:00) - Departing 19:30 = official time.

Messina 12/06/2018: Arround 06:30 (official time 08:00)

I don't know if they let you exit the ship the usual 30 minutes after arrival or they wait longer.

Would love to hear about the evening shows, and also if there are any quiz’s or bingo :o to take part in? Thank you!

Hi there! There are seven new shows on Seaview (different from the seven on Seaside) -- one showing each night of a weeklong sailing with three performances per night. Here's a list of the shows:

• Simply the Best: rock, pop and soul tribute to Tina Turner
  • Eclipse: Pink Floyd tribute with a psychedelic feel
  • Bizarre: acrobatics meets singing, with a French flair
  • Animalia: an enchanting performance with an animal theme
  • Fantasia: a celebration of the imagination and all things dreamlike
  • Illusion: flamenco with a modern twist
  • Emozioni: an elegant performance of popular Italian music

We were only on for three nights, and there was no show on the third night (due to the christening festivities). The ones we saw were "Bizarre" and "Fantasia." Both were phenomenal. The first one had lots of acrobatics, juggling, singing and Cancan dancing. The second was a more heady. It had a bit of a steampunk vibe but more colorful. Lots of toy soldiers, a ringmaster, more acrobatics and songs from movies like "The Addams Family" and "The Greatest Showman."

I'm not sure about bingo, as regular activities didn't appear in the daily program for the few days in Genoa, but I know for sure there will be daily quizzes on regular sailings.

Edited by ashley@cruisecritic

Hello Ashley. I Will Be on board from the 10. Th of June. Will there Be something speciel for Cruise critic members. I Can t find a Meet and Mingle party for that sailing.

Hi there! At this time, official Meet 'n' Mingles are only offered on Divina and Seaside, as they're U.S.-based vessels.

I hope you're enjoying the ship!

Hi there! There are seven new shows on Seaview (different from the seven on Seaside) -- one showing each night of a weeklong sailing with three performances per night. Here's a list of the shows:

We were only on for three nights, and there was no show on the third night (due to the christening festivities). The ones we saw were "Bizarre" and "Fantasia." Both were phenomenal. The first one had lots of acrobatics, juggling, singing and Cancan dancing. The second was a more heady. It had a bit of a steampunk vibe but more colorful. Lots of toy soldiers, a ringmaster, more acrobatics and songs from movies like "The Addams Family" and "The Greatest Showman."

I'm not sure about bingo, as regular activities didn't appear in the daily program for the few days in Genoa, but I know for sure there will be daily quizzes on regular sailings.

Thanks Ashley! Can’t wait, 10 days and counting! Also happy to take any questions for others.

Thanks for this! Could you tell me what are the showtimes?

So here´s part 1 of my ship review. It´s a deck by deck description with tons of photos (and some videos - sorry, that´s my first try so they are far away from being perfect). The text is in German but I follow the deckplans and you can try google translate. Restaurants as well as bars / lounges will be featured in a separate entry (too many photos). Next to my cabin I will also implement the show cabins I´ve visited. Last part planned is an extense review of the christening. The other parts will hopefully be online over the next few days - depending on how much time I can spend on this.

steamboats

So here´s part 1 of my ship review. It´s a deck by deck description with tons of photos (and some videos - sorry, that´s my first try so they are far away from being perfect). The text is in German but I follow the deckplans and you can try google translate. Restaurants as well as bars / lounges will be featured in a separate entry (too many photos). Next to my cabin I will also implement the show cabins I´ve visited. Last part planned is an extense review of the christening. The other parts will hopefully be online over the next few days - depending on how much time I can spend on this.

steamboats

Thanks a lot for the effort!

steamboats

Danke! Great review.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Forums mobile app