Allure of the Seas 3 Night Dining Package Cruise Planner

We just booked a cruise on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas for this December. We saw on the Royal Caribbean site that they offer different specialty dining packages (3 Restaurant, 4 Restaurant, 5 Restaurant, and the Ultimate Dining Package). When do these packages come available? On the Cruise Planner it only shows the specialty dining restaurants individually that are able to purchase and make reservations for. Can anyone give anymore information on this? Thanks!! :D

We just booked a cruise on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas for this December. We saw on the Royal Caribbean site that they offer different specialty dining packages (3 Restaurant, 4 Restaurant, 5 Restaurant, and the Ultimate Dining Package). When do these packages come available? On the Cruise Planner it only shows the specialty dining restaurants individually that are able to purchase and make reservations for. Can anyone give anymore information on this? Thanks!! :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

There is no hard and fast rule about when things become available to book. Just keep checking regularly.

And join your Roll Call. Often someone will be monitoring very closely and will make an announcement to the group.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=578

They can become available at any time. We’ve purchased a dining package for our Symphony cruise next March long ago.

If your sailing includes Christmas or New Years the dining packages will not be offered.

I am surprised that you cannot book for this December. I have cruises book for January, February, March and April and I can book those dining packages now for all of them.

Is your December cruise over either Christmas, New Year's, or both?

They don't have the packages then - they think that they can get the full price (and an increased price, even) at the specialty restaurants on those holiday cruises.

Thanks, everyone for the reply. It is during New Year's so I guess that is why. Weird!

I just wanted to make sure. Does anyone know if they do anything special for New Year's? Because you can't even make normal reservations in the specialty restaurants on New Year's Eve.

Thanks, everyone for the reply. It is during New Year's so I guess that is why. Weird!

I just wanted to make sure. Does anyone know if they do anything special for New Year's? Because you can't even make normal reservations in the specialty restaurants on New Year's Eve.

They will open up reservations shortly and they will be almost double the usual price for New Years Eve and New Year’s Day.

The reason there are no packages is they know the can fill each of their restaurants to capacity by people willing to pay full price.

We are on the week before you over Christmas and it’s the same thing. Check the different restaurants though. I found I was able to make reservations at Samba and Hibachi at the regular prices for a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

... Does anyone know if they do anything special for New Year's? ... .

In the past, they have sold New Year's Eve tables on the Royal Promenade for hundreds of dollars. They may throw in a bottle of champagne.