Re-post::::RC first time cruising from Tampa to Cozumel on brilliance of the seas

:D:D:D:DOk, so I have a few questions.... First, does Royal Caribbean really charge for room service? My very first cruise was with carnival and it was just my husband and me and another couple we stayed in a small inside cabin. This time I wanted to try a better line .I thought RC would be that.. I'm bringing my 3 kids ages 8,3 &11months. We got a family ocean view and I was hoping it would be better than carnival... Second, does any one have any reviews on the ship for kids activities? Also what would you guys recommend to do in Cozumel? Bc I have two small ones I'm kind of lost on what we could do for fun..

Thank you!!

:D:D

:D:D:D:DOk' date=' so I have a few questions.... First, does Royal Caribbean really charge for room service? ... /quote']

Early morning orders off the continental portion of the menu are still free:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

Continental breakfast is still complementary for room service. I second Paradise Beach for a family.

Regarding the ship, (I notice you have a little one) some ships have a splash zone for little ones who are not potty trained. Not sure about Brilliance. Only potty trained kids are allowed in the pools.

enjoy

M

PARADISE BEACH....in Cozumel. Your kids will love it. Google it. Absolutely wonderful. Very quick cab ride from the pier.

Thanks you!! I will! Is there any good restaurants or just places to eat that you would recommend? We speak Spanish so communicating won't be an issue at all .My husband is Mexican and I am Puerto Rican. Thank you for your post!!:halo::halo:

Paradise beach serves food. There are several good local restaurants, best advise is to go to the "ports of call" treads on CC, or look at trip advisor. We've had several nice lunches but unfortunately I don't recall the names of the restaurants.

good luck

M

:D:D:D:DOk' date=' so I have a few questions.... First, does Royal Caribbean really charge for room service? ... /quote']

Early morning orders off the continental portion of the menu are still free:

Up

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

Thank you .that helps .but I don't think I'll use the service. Sounds like I'll just walk and get the stuff .lol. Make my husband take turns with me lol :D

There is a very good restaurant there...and if you purchase food and drinks, you do not pay for the loungers and umbrella's. The food is very good (as are the cocktails). They have outside seating, free wifi, a beautiful pet parrot. (we took tons of pics). Very clean bathrooms, a small shop, massages, water toys, fabulous pool on the beach (with loungers and another bar). When you decide to go back to the pier, there are TONS of taxi's and shuttles waiting in the parking lot to take everyone back. No need to call for one. We have been there 3 times and love it.

There is a very good restaurant there...and if you purchase food and drinks, you do not pay for the loungers and umbrella's. The food is very good (as are the cocktails). They have outside seating, free wifi, a beautiful pet parrot. (we took tons of pics). Very clean bathrooms, a small shop, massages, water toys, fabulous pool on the beach (with loungers and another bar). When you decide to go back to the pier, there are TONS of taxi's and shuttles waiting in the parking lot to take everyone back. No need to call for one. We have been there 3 times and love it.

Ok thank you! It looks like paradise beach it is for me and my family .Thank you guys everything!!:)