Unable to print boarding pass today

gailellen12

Good afternoon - I am unable to print my boarding pass after completing the required sign in information. My luggage tags and contract printed just fine. I have disabled the cookie blocker Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks My trip is July 31st

Good afternoon - I am unable to print my boarding pass after completing the required sign in information. My luggage tags and contract printed just fine. I have disabled the cookie blocker Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks My trip is July 31st

Call HAL and see if they can email your boarding pass as a pdf attachment?

Per their website, the number for reservation assistance is 1 855 932 1711, or 206 286 3900. Hope that's the right number to help you.

I was able to print mine on Monday. Once you log go to your account, ignore the obvious manage my bookings button. Once at your account there is a manage bookings tab, click that one. Hopefully that will change your luck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that people have discovered an number of informal work-arounds, when should we expect HAL to include these instructions when using their website?

Should HAL run contest and award a free cruise to whomever finds a way to make the current website work for the greatest number of persons? A frequently asked questions FAQ page to the rest of us hapless website victims would be welcome.

I use a PC running Windows 7 and had no problem printing passes and tags. Not sure if you can do this on a tablet, as it makes you open the file and/or save and from there you print. Feel sorry for one lady that said it took her 4 hours. Yikes!!!

p.s. Once you check in, you can easily go back in and print stuff off. I think just go to "check in" and not try to get there from another way.

I had problems with printing boarding passes and luggage tags yesterday and this morning. What I discovered was the files downloaded for boarding pass and luggage tags were TXT rather than PDF. Interestingly, Adobe recognized the files as PDF but only after I brought up Adobe and changed from PDF to All Files when selecting the file to print. Bingo...it worked liked normal than.

HAL needs the equivalent of a babblefish translation service between the different operating systems. Having started out with Kaypro CPM, I thought the goal was an interconnected platform instead of this currently expanding Balkanization that is no longer one-size fits all for even the most rudimentary website utility..

Today's internet is well beyond me. I hope HAL makes all my future cruise document needs available by carrier pigeon. Oh, that's right they are now extinct too.