Settle an Arguement Please!

Can anyone remind me how much the Royal Caribbean Drinks package was last year on the Independence of the Seas (in June to be precise)!:)

Me and Mister Bridie can't agree!

The Premium Drink Package is $55 per person, per day. All parties in the same cabin have to buy it if one does.

Thanks SRV Fan - I think there was also another package just a step down...would I be right in saying that would be about $37 ???

msw1023 - Not really an argument as such - more of a budgeting exercise!!

Off on the Oceana on Sunday which doesn't seem to have the same kind of packages as Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.

Thanks SRV Fan - I think there was also another package just a step down...would I be right in saying that would be about $37 ???

msw1023 - Not really an argument as such - more of a budgeting exercise!!

Off on the Oceana on Sunday which doesn't seem to have the same kind of packages as Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.

The packages are Premium at $55 and Classic at $45US pp, per day. That has been the price for the last year, since they were introduced fleet-wide. And yes, life is too short to argue/worry about what something cost a year ago - especially as you are budgeting for the future, so it really only matters what it costs now. But, the price hasn't changed in the last year. Price includes the 15% tip.....

Can anyone remind me how much the Royal Caribbean Drinks package was last year on the Independence of the Seas (in June to be precise)!:)

Me and Mister Bridie can't agree!

If you are talking about the alcohol package I thought it did not start until November of 2012. I know that on our cruise on The Allure the November 25 sailing they said that this was the first week you could buy it on The Allure. May have started earlier on some other ships.

Don't worry folks! We weren't actually arguing!!

This is our first P&O cruise, so we were just trying to make price comparisons between previous cruises with RC, Celebrity and now P&O.

Thanks for the information.

All packed and ready to head for Southampton on Saturday :D

Don't worry folks! We weren't actually arguing!!

This is our first P&O cruise, so we were just trying to make price comparisons between previous cruises with RC, Celebrity and now P&O.

Thanks for the information.

All packed and ready to head for Southampton on Saturday :D

Here you go, I will answer your actual question. Here is a thread from last year, those packages on Indy were $29, $39 and $49. I think at some point they eliminated one of them. Here is a link to a thread from back then.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1616233&highlight=indy+package

Here you go, I will answer your actual question. Here is a thread from last year, those packages on Indy were $29, $39 and $49. I think at some point they eliminated one of them. Here is a link to a thread from back then.:)

Smashing ReallyItsMeMa.

Question answered :)

Looking forward to experiencing P&O for the first time.

Archived