Carnival Master Card Question

Fairway Cruiser

I don't have the answer about signing up onboard... I do know that when I signed up in December I got an offer for the 10K bonus points (about $100 redeemed) AND a $100 eGift card. I'm not sure if that's standard, but my PVP had never heard of anyone getting the points AND the gift card so it may be something new.

I recently got a Carnival credit card. After an initial purchase, you automatically earn 10,000 points, which can then be turned in for a $100 Carnival gift card (among other things). I just ordered mine and it should be arriving any day. My intention is to use it to pay down my beverage bill. Another bonus to the credit card is that you save 10% on Carnival excursions. I did that this past bill and it works!

I have a friend who wants to know if there is any advantage to signing up for the Carnival Credit Card on the ship, vs. just taking it out now. Any on board credit, bonus points, etc? We got our card on a cruise over 10 years ago, and I can't remember. Thanks!:)

usually when you sign up for it on the ship you get 10k worth of points. also when i signed up for it i was able to use it at the end of the ship for all my on board expenses and received the double points. just make sure if the get it make sure he pays it off within 28 days so you dont get the 29% interest added to it.

I don't have the answer about signing up onboard... I do know that when I signed up in December I got an offer for the 10K bonus points (about $100 redeemed) AND a $100 eGift card. I'm not sure if that's standard, but my PVP had never heard of anyone getting the points AND the gift card so it may be something new.

This exactly is what I did back in June when they emailed a special offer to me. So I got one just for the free $200. But also now they do have that 10% off shore excursions that I will definitely use for my 14-day journey cruise in November. Can’t get that offer on other cards lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

...But also now they do have that 10% off shore excursions that I will definitely use for my 14-day journey cruise in November. Can’t get that offer on other cards lol.

I get way more back even on Carnival purchases on other cards, but I will get one now on my next cruise just for shore excursions. Hard to beat 10%! :D