Nonalcoholic Drink Packages

MsSoCalCruiser

I would like to order the Quench Beverage Package for my daughter but due to allergies I cannot have smoothies, hot chocolate or coffee drinks so I want to order a Soda Package for myself. While looking on the HAL website, I read that everyone must order the same package. Is this true? If it is then I won't purchase the Quench package for my daughter and HAL would just lose the sale. Am I reading this correctly?

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

You are correct that the standard rule is that everyone in the cabin must order the same package.

Since you have allergies I don't know if an exception would be made or not. I would give HAL a call at the number to order and inquire explaining the allergy issue and see what they say.

If they agree, I would ask for an email to confirm and bring it with me on the cruise.

You are correct that the standard rule is that everyone in the cabin must order the same package.

Since you have allergies I don't know if an exception would be made or not. I would give HAL a call at the number to order and inquire explaining the allergy issue and see what they say.

If they agree, I would ask for an email to confirm and bring it with me on the cruise.

Thank you, Kazu. Excellent suggestion. I will call and as you suggested I will request an email if they agree. I hope they agree because I know my daughter would really like that package. She is an adult but I'm sure she would like the hot chocolate, coffee, and smoothies so I would love to purchase it for her.

Thank you, Kazu. Excellent suggestion. I will call and as you suggested I will request an email if they agree. I hope they agree because I know my daughter would really like that package. She is an adult but I'm sure she would like the hot chocolate, coffee, and smoothies so I would love to purchase it for her.

Agree - excellent suggestion. Always pays to get important info direct from the horse's mouth.

I would like to order the Quench Beverage Package for my daughter but due to allergies I cannot have smoothies, hot chocolate or coffee drinks so I want to order a Soda Package for myself. While looking on the HAL website, I read that everyone must order the same package. Is this true? If it is then I won't purchase the Quench package for my daughter and HAL would just lose the sale. Am I reading this correctly?

I confirmed with HAL that not all guests need purchase the non-alcoholic packages. One guest can while the other do not. I went to hollandamerica.com and have an online chat with an agent. Might be worth trying to reconfirm this information.