eDocs and GO BEST! Package

EMBFlyer

I know Celebrity has recently changed their documents format. Nowhere on my reservation or in my eDocs does it show I have the GO BEST! package. I'm showing pre-paid gratuities and a $300 OBC, but nothing about the drink or internet package. My documents from when I booked the cruise show that, but nowhere else. Am I going to have a problem when I board?

No - ours were the same... nothing on the e-docs about the beverage package, so we took the confirmation e-mail from our TA confirming it, just in case celebrity had no record.... but we didn't need to show it as when we checked in it was all on our seapass card

You should be fine. As Muffinz says, take your confirmation just in case, but it will very likely not be a problem. We’ve sailed with Celebrity a dozen or so times and have never had a problem when we’ve had a beverage package, even when it didn’t show on the cruise docs or the website. Happy cruising!

We had the same question - it didn’t show the Premium Drink Package on the E-Docs or any Go Best promotion confirmation on our paperwork. We called Celebrity (didn’t use a TA) and were told that they could see it on their end but to print our confirmation and present it if there were any questions at embarkation.

It all worked out - our Sea Pass cards were presented with PALL printed right on the front indicating the premium drink package. No issues at all.

Happy Cruising!!

We called Celebrity (didn’t use a TA) and were told that they could see it on their end but to print our confirmation and present it if there were any questions at embarkation.

Absolutely take all your back-up documentation and print-outs.

We were on the Equinox a couple of weeks ago and I thought we had a $550 OBC from Celebrity. I called our TA before we left and they said (after they called Celebrity) that we had a $300 OBC from Celebrity. After we boarded I went to guest relations on the ship and the lady there said we had $300 OBC. I told her I thought we had $550 and showed her the print-outs I had. She looked at another screen on her computer and found the missing OBC. So we ended up with $550 OBC. Had we not had our documentation, we would have left $250 on the table.

Absolutely take all your back-up documentation and print-outs.

We were on the Equinox a couple of weeks ago and I thought we had a $550 OBC from Celebrity. I called our TA before we left and they said (after they called Celebrity) that we had a $300 OBC from Celebrity. After we boarded I went to guest relations on the ship and the lady there said we had $300 OBC. I told her I thought we had $550 and showed her the print-outs I had. She looked at another screen on her computer and found the missing OBC. So we ended up with $550 OBC. Had we not had our documentation, we would have left $250 on the table.

That’s great! Can you share how you received an extra $250 OBC from Celebrity? Was it a Captains Club promo....or something else?

That’s great! Can you share how you received an extra $250 OBC from Celebrity? Was it a Captains Club promo....or something else?

You can obtain extra for an onboard booking in addition to any OBC that is part of the best, better promo and of course any from your TA.

We booked this cruise while on another Celebrity cruise. The cruise we booked included the Go Best perks which had the $300 OBC. And since we were booking while on board, there was an additional "Cruise Now Exclusive Onboard Offer" of $250 OBC.

While we were on our last cruise on the Equinox we booked another future cruise and it included the same exact OBC offer. (An additional $100-$500 OBC for your future cruise for booking on-board.) Our experience is that you receive an additional OBC if you book a future cruise while on board; this is why a lot of people book their next cruise while on board.

I will definitely take all the documentation showing we have the extra OBC when our next cruise gets here, just in case...