Waitlist for open dining

sfnew2sail

I have been waitlisted for open dining on my last 2 cruises. Each time, I got an email saying that they confirmed us for open seating. In fact, I just got my email yesterday for our cruise leaving Feb. 3rd. Good luck!

Did you book with a TA? We booked a few months ago with YTD. A couple of weeks ago, two more couples joined us (booked book with same TA) and they were wait listed for YTD. We made a call to TA and he was able to confirm other couples for YTD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Forums mobile app

We typically select a set dining time and have been placed in any time the last few cruises. We do not like anytime. I like showing up to our table being ready with the waiter having our favorite drink waiting when we arrive!

Of course you can have the same server with YTD. We had a awesome server who knew are names from day one. The cocktail waitress knew we liked Cabernet with dinner and she remembered our folio number and after the first day never asked for our S&S card. Yes we had Cheers and we usually had 2 glasses of wine every night. As far as getting in, we met a couple and became friends, they had late dining and wanted to join us. The Maitre'd at first was reluctant and my new friend slipped him a $20 and surprisingly a spot opened up.

Of course you can have the same server with YTD. We had a awesome server who knew are names from day one. The cocktail waitress knew we liked Cabernet with dinner and she remembered our folio number and after the first day never asked for our S&S card. Yes we had Cheers and we usually had 2 glasses of wine every night. As far as getting in, we met a couple and became friends, they had late dining and wanted to join us. The Maitre'd at first was reluctant and my new friend slipped him a $20 and surprisingly a spot opened up.

People hate when we post this BUT a "hand shake with money" does work. ;p