All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Great news re the event....not so good news regarding the media folks they have selected.

I just followed some of the links and wish I hadn't wasted my time!

MSC seem to be (from their choice of reporters) appealing to the teenage instagram world and little else.

Just saw on the MSC "NEWS" tab on their website, on the 25th May, that the Christening is all planned for and lists the VIP's etc. Hopefully this is a good sign!

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/About-MSC/News/15-days-to-MSC-Seaview-Christening.aspx

Looks finished though[emoji4]. I would like to think most of the ship is ready and the mess on the top decks is mostly protective covering for the decking and rubbish from elsewhere [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good to know that the ship Will arrive in Genoa on the 7.th june. We Will arrive in Genoa the 9.th of june. We Will follow the christening from the roof top of Our hotel. We Will bring MSC Souvenier with us from Denmark. Even a fake Orcide. So there Will Be a great party on Hotel Galato. Can t wait to board the 10 th of June on the beatyful MSC Seaview.

Oh dear avocado green :confused:..... what a choice.....:loudcry:

I love the look of the topsail lounge but will have to see it in real life to see how the green looks... I really thought they were going with the same red as the Seaside! Can't wait to board this magnificent ship on the 19th June. Will Captain Scala still be Captain on that date?