VFIP gold level

Geargoesdown

Great! Can’t wait for my complimentary drink on the last day with my cheers package! Lol

Yeah it’s pretth much worthless If you have Cheers. So is the water since you have unlimited bottled water included. You do get a lapel pin though :rolleyes:

On my first cruise as a Blue on the Carnival Valor, I was told by a “Gold” that gold meant they could cut in front of me in the buffet line. Then this elderly couple behind me the gentleman pulled out his Diamond card and told the gold, “Diamond means I can tell you to go to the back of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my first cruise as a Blue on the Carnival Valor, I was told by a “Gold” that gold meant they could cut in front of me in the buffet line. Then this elderly couple behind me the gentleman pulled out his Diamond card and told the gold, “Diamond means I can tell you to go to the back of the line.

Bam! :')

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Thanks for the laugh!

Last cruise I was told I get 2 bottles of water. Next cruise in November I'll be Diamond.

Well, just booked our next 7 day cruise! I noticed we need just 5 more days to become gold. Will we still be red on the next cruise or gold? Not that it really matters because there are no real benefits, just curious.

Congratulations! You'll be Gold!

Well, just booked our next 7 day cruise! I noticed we need just 5 more days to become gold. Will we still be red on the next cruise or gold? Not that it really matters because there are no real benefits, just curious.

Same ??? over and over , you will be gold.

A free bottle of water in your stateroom, one free drink and a gold pin and the satisfaction of knowing that you have to go on like 10 more cruises to get to the next level :)