Summit - Feb/March 2019 Sail dates only Penthouse available?

ChiSloop

I noticed yesterday that for the Feb 16 and March 2-23 sail dates (5 cruises) only the Penthouse is listed as available. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on? We are booked for a B2B and I have been monitoring our sail dates and cabin availability.

If a full charter, I would have expected the cruise to be removed from the website. Possibly a group charter?

It may be others have decided to at least book them until or unless they decide not to book them OR a TA may have them in their inventory for potential clients.

They may come back, in fact I Am sure some will be back on the market.

bon voyage

I too have questions about sold out sailings in 2019. This is the first time I have booked so far in advance. We have 2 suites booked but when our other friends tried to book... everything sold out. Is this common? We are booked on the March 2 southern Caribbean. I suggested our friends just keep looking on the site and be prepared to pounce if something opens up. Any other suggestions?

I noticed yesterday that for the Feb 16 and March 2-23 sail dates (5 cruises) only the Penthouse is listed as available. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on? We are booked for a B2B and I have been monitoring our sail dates and cabin availability.?

I noticed this over the weekend and was a little worried. I have been booked for quite a while on the March 16th sailing. I was thinking it was being chartered but was confused because the penthouses show as available.

I'm preparing myself in the likelihood I get bumped.

Most are chartered we are on March 3rd Rock and Romance cruise , Michael McDonald , stxt , air supply , America, BJ Thomas and others. 5 day cruise

I found a Rock and Romance tour for March 3, 2018. I was wondering about 2019. Are you on in 2019?

I found a Rock and Romance tour for March 3, 2018. I was wondering about 2019. Are you on in 2019?

I do not believe it has been listed yet for 2019, hoping it will be announced soon, suites sold out quickly for 2018 did book sky suite others were sold out when we booked it

I noticed this over the weekend and was a little worried. I have been booked for quite a while on the March 16th sailing. I was thinking it was being chartered but was confused because the penthouses show as available.

I'm preparing myself in the likelihood I get bumped.

Booked on the 16th also, along with the 23rd. We are also preparing ourselves to be bumped, but hoping we won’t.

Booked on the 16th also, along with the 23rd. We are also preparing ourselves to be bumped, but hoping we won’t.

Last year I got bumped, too. They offered several different dates to choose if I wanted to move to another sailing. I chose a sailing on Equinox around the same date. I kept the same cabin cost as well as all the promotions as my original booking and they gave me additional obc. All in all I made out pretty good except I preferred the Summit itinerary.

If they charter Summit March 16, 2019 and I get bumped, someone else will get my favorite cabin 6145. Yeah, that's also the cabin I had booked for 2018!

Last year I got bumped, too. They offered several different dates to choose if I wanted to move to another sailing. I chose a sailing on Equinox around the same date. I kept the same cabin cost as well as all the promotions as my original booking and they gave me additional obc. All in all I made out pretty good except I preferred the Summit itinerary.

If they charter Summit March 16, 2019 and I get bumped, someone else will get my favorite cabin 6145. Yeah, that's also the cabin I had booked for 2018!

What a coincidence, we have 6145 booked for the 2nd half of our b2b! If we aren’t chartered, I guess we won’t be moving to that cabin for the Mar 16 sailing. I’ll have to hope the people who have our first cabin booked for the second week cancel. Lol.

What a coincidence, we have 6145 booked for the 2nd half of our b2b! If we aren’t chartered, I guess we won’t be moving to that cabin for the Mar 16 sailing. I’ll have to hope the people who have our first cabin booked for the second week cancel. Lol.

Too funny! 6145 and 6146 are desirable cabins! It's the bathroom!

Correcting my earlier post. The Summit dates came up for me but only if I selected all Caribbean itineraries for January. If I put in other specifics like ship or departure point they wouldn’t show. I hate the Celebrity website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums