secondary entertainment on Anthem 2/9

Believe me when I say check the cruise planner daily so I wonder if things are different on Anthem. We booked the "big three" (spectra...) months ago but no other entertainment reservation options EVER appeared. Do they pre book comedian...? I am very pathetic when it comes to planning ahead. I like to have everything done before we leave. Less than a month to go. Thanks for your help. Dan

Believe me when I say check the cruise planner daily so I wonder if things are different on Anthem. We booked the "big three" (spectra...) months ago but no other entertainment reservation options EVER appeared. Do they pre book comedian...? I am very pathetic when it comes to planning ahead. I like to have everything done before we leave. Less than a month to go. Thanks for your help. Dan

"Regular" shows are reservation-less. Just walk in, like any other ship.

Reservations are only taken for We Will Rock You, Spectra's Cabaret and The Gift.

:)

On Harmony last Feb we had the option to book the comedy shows...so I thought it may be the same case.

No comedy club on the Anthem.

JC

Correct, and these two ships are in different "classes".

Not only is there no comedy club, there is no Aqua Theater.

Anthem is a Quantum class ship.

Harmony is an Oasis class ship.

They are really not the same at all.

:)

You don't need reservations for Welcome or Headliner shows or the comedian on Anthem. Just show up. They obviously won't be during the Gift or WWRY since they utilize the same venue but may or may not be during Spectra...they do many more Spectra shows throughout the week since the venue is smaller.

You don't need reservations for Welcome or Headliner shows or the comedian on Anthem. Just show up. They obviously won't be during the Gift or WWRY since they utilize the same venue but may or may not be during Spectra...they do many more Spectra shows throughout the week since the venue is smaller.

Thanks COT

We were on the Anthem a few months ago. Our Spectra show cancelled three times. First due to a robot fault. Then twice due to weather. They tried to replace it the third time with a virtual concert which also canceled due to a robot fault.

Each time it cancelled and rescheduled, we scrambled to deconflicr dinner reservations. And never got to see the show.