Changing name on reservation

FSU Girl

I just realized I’ll be booking my honeymoon cruise as my current name, but by the time I actually go on it I’ll have changed my name to my new married name. Will it be possible to change my name on the reservation when this happens?

You should be able to change your name. Recommend you call Captain's Club or your TA if booked directly. My understanding is that One Person must be in the name of the original booking.

You should be able to change your name. Recommend you call Captain's Club or your TA if booked directly. My understanding is that One Person must be in the name of the original booking.

I haven’t booked yet, I was just thinking about this and realized it could be a problem. Should I put my name as my future married name when I book it? Could that cause a problem?

I haven’t booked yet, I was just thinking about this and realized it could be a problem. Should I put my name as my future married name when I book it? Could that cause a problem?

Should not be a problem as long as the documentation you're bringing with you (Drivers's license, Passport, etc.) match the name you are booked under on your reservation.

The wedding is in December and the honeymoon will be the following summer. How long does it take to get a new passport? I was thinking I’ll change my name shortly after my marriage and since I’ll have like 7 months until my honeymoon it’ll be plenty of time to change everything over.

When I book the cruise can I just put my name as my married name or could this cause a problem since that won’t be my name yet