Lobster on Carnival Breeze.

tran93le

I’m going on a 7 day cruise & was just wondering is the lobster only available on formal nights or is it a available every night in the dining room? & can you ask for multiple lobsters or is there a limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is only available gratis on the first formal night (it is a rock lobster tail, but you can have multiples if you wish. It is also available as a for pay option in the MDR as a Steakhouse add in. I believe it is $25 in that case, but if I am wrong I am sure someone here will correct me.

It is only available gratis on the first formal night (it is a rock lobster tail, but you can have multiples if you wish. It is also available as a for pay option in the MDR as a Steakhouse add in. I believe it is $25 in that case, but if I am wrong I am sure someone here will correct me.

That’s for the clarity. My uncle thought it was every night. Just for the first formal night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everyone will tell you how terrible the lobster is because different options exist in the world.

It is very good lobster, especially for being free. The size is no concern, because a second (or third) one is also free.

You can see other post on here to check out the ship menu, lobster is only one night, you can order multiple appetizer, and multiple main course, as long as you able to finish, I order all the desert on the menu since I love sweet, they never question you.

• 1 month later...

Everyone has been giving you correct information about the lobster. However, if you go to the steak house, the cost is a little extra ($35 pp), but the first night offers free wine, and the "surf and turf" meal has the lobster with steak. It is truly awesome. The lobster is sweet, plump, and totally different from the one during the formal night. And, don't forget to go and eat in the Italian restaurant. The cost is $15 pp at night, but you get a four course meal and way too much to eat. Bring a friend and share the dishes. That way you get more selections. The cheesecake is mouth watering and huge. Also, try the lasagna at lunch... it is free then and made with huge pieces of short ribs. Another great meal. Now, I'm hungry. Can't wait for the 26th to arrive.