Wine Lovers package

cinnamon

Has anyone bought the Wine Lovers Package onboard? Whilst in the past we’ve found the included wines acceptable we’re wondering if a wine package would be a good use of some OBC, especially if we can’t get on a suitable shore excursion.

An alternative would be to buy some local wines ashore in Spain and France and use some OBC to pay the corkage fee.

We don’t really drink spirits so a regular drinks package isn’t needed.

Thanks for any replies.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone bought the Wine Lovers Package onboard? Whilst in the past we’ve found the included wines acceptable we’re wondering if a wine package would be a good use of some OBC, especially if we can’t get on a suitable shore excursion.

An alternative would be to buy some local wines ashore in Spain and France and use some OBC to pay the corkage fee.

We don’t really drink spirits so a regular drinks package isn’t needed.

Thanks for any replies.

We have purchased the wine lovers package in the past and made our choices with advice from the Sommelier.

On our last cruise we were disappointed with some of the included wines but they had some excellent end of bins wine on offer at a good discount.

Always worth a chat with the Sommelier, we found it a good way to use OBC.

None of the beverage packages can br purchased in advance. Here’s a link to information, including prices. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

Don’t forget you can take as much wine onboard with you as you like and pay nothing if you drink it in your stateroom, or pay $10 a bottle corkage if you drink it in the dining room or any other public room.

None of the beverage packages can br purchased in advance. Here’s a link to information, including prices. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

Don’t forget you can take as much wine onboard with you as you like and pay nothing if you drink it in your stateroom, or pay $10 a bottle corkage if you drink it in the dining room or any other public room.

Thank you.....:)