Ovation of the Sea is COMING to Australia & New Zealand!!!

it is still listed as having dynamic dining, is this still the case as I thought RCI reversed this decision due to bad feedback

The pause in the roll out of Dynamic Dining refers to the introduction of Dynamic Dining on the Oasis class. They have however introduced Dynamic Dining Classic on to the Quantum class which involves the same groups of people rotating through the complimentary restaurants with the same waiters.

The pause in the roll out of Dynamic Dining refers to the introduction of Dynamic Dining on the Oasis class. They have however introduced Dynamic Dining Classic on to the Quantum class which involves the same groups of people rotating through the complimentary restaurants with the same waiters.

Interesting, I suppose it may be better for the wait staff.

Normal Dynamic Dining is for us, we do My Time dining on the other Royal ships to avoid having to sit with the same group of people every day.:D

Love sharing tables if it's an option as we meet lots of new people, sitting with the same people if you don't click with them is a real negative.

I have sat with some people at My Time that are real whingers or very negative & I thought thank goodness it's only 1 meal! Others we really find great & can then make a point of speaking with them again around the ship & maybe if the feeling is mutual go to dinner again with them.

I believe you have the option to pre book a table or just turn up & wait like My Time dining. I think we will try both.:)

Normal Dynamic Dining is for us, we do My Time dining on the other Royal ships to avoid having to sit with the same group of people every day.:D

Love sharing tables if it's an option as we meet lots of new people, sitting with the same people if you don't click with them is a real negative.

I have sat with some people at My Time that are real whingers or very negative & I thought thank goodness it's only 1 meal! Others we really find great & can then make a point of speaking with them again around the ship & maybe if the feeling is mutual go to dinner again with them.

I believe you have the option to pre book a table or just turn up & wait like My Time dining. I think we will try both.:)

We have similar thoughts and it is also why we choose MY/ ANY time or Select Dining. We also like to eat when we are hungry and not just because it is 6pm or 8.30pm.

As for dinner each night, if it is just the two or even four of us we just show up when we want to eat and have rarely had to wait. If there is more of us that want to dine together we book in a table and time with the Maitre de and it is easily sorted.:D

Edited by MicCanberra