Ultra Radiance Class- Celebrity?

tx121

A lot of RCL cruisers like myself love the Radiance class ships (Radiance, Serenade,Jewel,Brilliance). Some say the Quantum class was supposed to be what RCL cruisers wanted which was a larger version of the Radiance Class but failed due to the design and layout. Also the Quantum class has that sophisticated look like the Radiance class does. After my recent cruise on the Celebrity Reflection (Solstice Class), I think that this class would be a good option for someone who enjoys the Radiance class and is looking for something larger. The layout of the ship is great and it has a nice vibe. Some areas of the ship look somewhat like the Quantum class such as the Boulevard Shops, the Solarium and Theater which makes me wonder if RCL was trying to adapt some Celebrity designs into their own.

Some of the similarity might also be because Radiance, Quantum, and Solstice class ships were all built at Meyer-Werft in Germany. There are some physical contraints to building ships there that preclude really wide ships like Oasis class.

We cruise the Vision class and loved the ships Splendour OTS was our favorite, also the smaller ships like the Nordic Empress. Oasis class ships is like amusement park and mall at sea. Last cruise was on the Eclipse also loved this ship so booked again B2B on the Silhouette Caribbean and B2B2B on the Eclipse Hawaii and Pacific Coast