Symphony of the Seas Royal Promenade dance party

Hello All,

Does anyone know if Symphony will have a 70s disco or the 90s dance party in the Royal Promenade? i know Harmony did the 90s dance party, not sure if Symphony will do the same.

Thank You

Bobby

The cruise line does not publish the ship activity schedules. We won't really know until Symphony starts sailing and people report back.

Hello All,

Does anyone know if Symphony will have a 70s disco or the 90s dance party in the Royal Promenade? i know Harmony did the 90s dance party, not sure if Symphony will do the same.

Thank You

Bobby

I'm going to take a wild guess this maybe up to the cruise director and his staff. I think I hear Mark Walker is going to bring the ship back from Europe, I don't remember if he is doing the first few Florida runs when she reaches her intended home port of Miami.

I'm going to take a wild guess this maybe up to the cruise director and his staff. I think I hear Mark Walker is going to bring the ship back from Europe, I don't remember if he is doing the first few Florida runs when she reaches her intended home port of Miami.

Marc is staying on for the inaugural few months out of Miami. They made a good choice there!