Experience in Booking shore excursions

We are on the Sun Princess sailing of Feb 23, 2019 a 10 night Queensland cruise. Was wondering if anyone had trouble booking shore excursions thru the cruise line on this cruise? i.e Brisbane no longer shows any excursions available. Cairns is not showing all available excursions on cruise personalizer as opposed to Princess's website. I was looking in particular to the Australia Zoo excursion.

The excursions for your cruise won't show up until six months or less to your departure date.

You can get a general idea of what excursions might be on offer by looking at the various ports under Plan a Cruise / Shore Excursions but you won't be able to book them yet.

We are on the Sun Princess sailing of Feb 23, 2019 a 10 night Queensland cruise. Was wondering if anyone had trouble booking shore excursions thru the cruise line on this cruise? i.e Brisbane no longer shows any excursions available. Cairns is not showing all available excursions on cruise personalizer as opposed to Princess's website. I was looking in particular to the Australia Zoo excursion.

Australia Zoo is a wonderful zoo to visit but please remember it’s the hottest and sometimes wettest time of the year,come well prepared

Cheers Carole

Thats what I thought to but when I went into my cruise personalizer it allows me to book excursions for all the other ports except Brisbane. Very odd.

You can see the excursions as these can be excursions available on Sun Princess for other cruises going to Brisbane etc. Just so you can plan and dream [emoji568][emoji907]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thats what I thought to but when I went into my cruise personalizer it allows me to book excursions for all the other ports except Brisbane. Very odd.

That's unusual. When I was looking at excursions (a bit too early) for our Med. cruise last year it politely told me they weren't available to be booked yet. I had to play the wait and watch game. Maybe they've changed it now that you have to prepay for your excursion bookings.

It's possible they haven't firmed up arrangements with Brisbane tour operators for that period, or are changing the excursions slightly.