Valor or Glory?

I'm guessing you are looking in the spring before Valor moves to New Orleans? If you are flying Galveston can be pricey to get to from the Houston airports versus New Orleans. If you are driving that doesn't matter. I would probably go with Valor simply because I love that ship and it's the ship that got me addicted to cruising. The ships are very very similar though.

I'm guessing you are looking in the spring before Valor moves to New Orleans? If you are flying Galveston can be pricey to get to from the Houston airports versus New Orleans. If you are driving that doesn't matter. I would probably go with Valor simply because I love that ship and it's the ship that got me addicted to cruising. The ships are very very similar though.

Driving either way. Yes during spring break before Valor moves. The ships seem quite similar indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

New Orleans > Galveston

And you can usually get a better price sailing out of New Orleans. I only go to Galveston if it’s a ship I really want to sail on. Breeze this year. Vista next year. Since there isn’t a big difference in ship I’d go New Orleans.

Both ships are the exact same build, the only difference might be whatever additions/alterations were made during the various dry docks. If the itineraries were the same, as well as cost, then ease and cost of getting to either port would influence my decision. If they were similar, I would pick NOLA over Galveston because of the local food and ambiance.

I'd simply rather sail out of New Orleans than Galveston. I enjoyed the Valor but not sure it's any better or worse than Glory so New Orleans would kick me to whatever ship is sailing from there. I would almost certainly combine that cruise with a day or 3 enjoying NO.