Individual drink cost

Saabbee

First time cruising. Just found out Celebrity Equinox does not allow any water, soda or drinks to be brought on board. Anyone know what the cost of a Coke or bottle of water is? Packages seem very high for 4-5 bottles a day . And are they bottles or glasses ? What size drinks ? Thank you

If you are going to drink a lot of soda, you might want to buy a package. I believe a can of soda is around $2.25 plus tip a can (I could be wrong). Water is probably at the same price. If you get a package, you don't need to worry about it.

On packages, you get glasses of fountain soda. Without packages, you buy in the can. The ship's water is perfectly fine..it's in the food, beverages and ice! Bring a refillable bottle if you need to have water in your hand all the time, otherwise, you can get ice water at ANY bar or eating venue whenever you want.

There will be coffee, tea (iced or hot) in the eating venues, and lemonade in the buffet. Those are all included in your fare, along with milk and juice during breakfast.

I believe a can of soda is around $2.25 plus tip a can (I could be wrong)....

Yeah, the good ol' days.. :D

Suggest posting on the Celebrity board for exact prices. On Royal Caribbean a can of soda is just over $4 with gratuity....

This is more like it will cost on Celebrity. We found the price higher on X than on RCI but by 50 cents a can or something.