Printable Deck Plans-Freedom of the Seas

sunlover2

I've tried searching CC and google and I can't seem to find a printable deck plan for FOS. I can find the big the ones and and each deck takes up a whole page in itself. Looking for something we can print and laminate. Yes, I do know they give you little ones but I want to print prior and make notes on it. Thanks!!

I've tried searching CC and google and I can't seem to find a printable deck plan for FOS. I can find the big the ones and and each deck takes up a whole page in itself. Looking for something we can print and laminate. Yes, I do know they give you little ones but I want to print prior and make notes on it. Thanks!!

Don't know if this will suffice, but Royal took those away from the US website, as it's too much info for us Yanks to handle. However, they feel the UK folks can handle that extra info, so it's still available on their website:

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/assets/pdf/our-ships/freedom-of-the-seas/Freedom_2018_May.pdf

Don't know if this will suffice, but Royal took those away from the US website, as it's too much info for us Yanks to handle. However, they feel the UK folks can handle that extra info, so it's still available on their website:

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/assets/pdf/our-ships/freedom-of-the-seas/Freedom_2018_May.pdf

Would you be kind enough to send me the link to Liberty of the Seas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Bob!! As usual, you came thru for me :)

I am lost without my "printable deck plans." I have been able to locate deck plans for some of the ships by using google. The ones they give you when you board are not large enough for senior citizens with eye issues to read.

I too take notes on the deck plans, at least I used to.

1519251831132.thumb.jpg.802d676e1ed30095b38ea29ee8ade22d.jpg

RC brochures are very helpful and have deck plans of the different ship classes.