Rhapsody of the Seas Suites

SECdawg

We are looking to book a suite on Rhapsody next spring. We noticed that the Royal Suite, Owner's Suite and Grand Suites appear to be under Windjammer. Can anyone with experience with any of these cabins tell us if you had problems with noise? Any other thoughts on these cabins would also be welcome.

Donna

Thank you. We usually book Junior suites but DH wants to go bigger for his 50th birthday, Don't understand why you would put the suites under Windjammer. We have dealt with noise under park cafe on some ships and were hoping it wouldn't be too bad on Rhapsody,

Spent a 14 days in GS 8012 last year(near front elevator). Yes, there were times we could hear dragging of tables and chairs, etc. at different hours of the day and night, but it wasn't enough to make us wish we had booked a different cabin or deck. Enjoyed it very much.

We had OS 8002 last summer and I found the noise to be awful. It is under the galley area and they move trolleys around to approx 1am and then started again around 3am. It woke me up every time. After the 2nd night I mentioned it to the Concierge and he immediately offered my a substantial FCC. My teen daughter did not hear a thing so it depends on how deep you sleep. Would I book again ... don't think so.

I know you're interested in the larger suites, but are there any aft-facing JSs available? DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on Rhapsody in September, and we ended up going with an aft JS partly because of the noise issues with many of the side-facing suites. I think the extra large balcony will make it special. We're prepared for some noise and vibration when docking, but apparently the aft JSs are generally quiet since they're below the spa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums