Is my server still there?

Courtney0442

Ok so I was on the Disney Fantasy Cruise one year ago today and I’m so stupid but my server was the best person I had ever met and I still miss him to this day, I’m mit just saying that because he was cute or anything. He was like a best friend to me but I was wondering if anyone have any information if he was still there. His name is Dejon or Dejohn but it has an accent, he’s from Croatia and his partner was Adi from India I think. So if anyone has any information on them or just one please let me know and don’t call be desperate because I am or an idiot because I know! I just need to know something!

Ok so I was on the Disney Fantasy Cruise one year ago today and I’m so stupid but my server was the best person I had ever met and I still miss him to this day, I’m mit just saying that because he was cute or anything. He was like a best friend to me but I was wondering if anyone have any information if he was still there. His name is Dejon or Dejohn but it has an accent, he’s from Croatia and his partner was Adi from India I think. So if anyone has any information on them or just one please let me know and don’t call be desperate because I am or an idiot because I know! I just need to know something!

Aptly named ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you sailed with him a year ago it is very unlikely they are still on board. Crews work usually 6-8 months then go home for a month or two. They will come back to the same cruise line but not necessarily the same ship unless their boss requests them back. We have run into crew members we met on another ship of the same line though. Love it when they remember and call us by our names!